1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Extended Ambient Lighting

Brian Leslie Nov 27, 2020

1. Brian Leslie

Brian Leslie New Member

Anyone owners tell me what the differences are between the standard LED interior lighting and the extended ambient lighting?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sparks43

Sparks43 3rd Gear

You get 30 colours to choose from - Across the dashboard and Storage tray at the front - Can have different colours for each of these

4. Brian Leslie

Brian Leslie New Member

Assuming that you get zero ambient lighting without purchasing the extended ambient pack?

5. Sparks43

Sparks43 3rd Gear

Not exactly sure - Assume it's just white - I'm only going by what I know and I saw Ambient Lighting in a car on a forecourt

Brian Leslie likes this.
  6. Brian Leslie

Brian Leslie New Member

Thanks.
    Just looking at the specs and it’s not exactly clear what the basic lighting is or does.

7. Chris4410

Chris4410 Registered User

I believe in its basic or standard form what you get varies from model to model, if you spec the extended lighting what you get it pretty much the same.

To be honest, at around £100 I can’t understand why Audi just don’t make it standard.

Brian Leslie likes this.
  8. AdamInKent

AdamInKent Active Member

For around £100, I’d rather have the upgraged alloys, the wireless charging or the spare wheel ;-P

Brian Leslie likes this.