Exporting Cars via Container

emzino

Reaction score
Hi all.

Friend of mine wanted to export some cars to Egypt for business purposes. He isnt much good with computers so asked me to look into it but for the life of me i cannot find anything!

Was wondering if anyone could kindly help.

Basically need some a price. He wants to send the cars in pieces and wants to squeeze 5-10 cars in one container.

Any help is appreciated

hi mate,

just in the process of sending my two over to cyprus.

try this link, put in the details and then various companies will get back to you via email or phone with prices.

the biggest container is 40ft. not sure how many cars will fit though.

http://www.intlmovers.com/

You'll get between two and three cars in per container, depending on the size of vehicle, and then it will cost around £1000 up to transport. This price was accurate in January, when I was dealing with container ships

You can hang them from the roof of the container on chains,then use a forklift with long forks on to get them down. 4 or 5 cars max.

Or weld wings like chitty chitty bang bang & fly them over, lmao

This bit sounds a little suss dont you think, in pieces, lol

Lol I was typing this out on my iPod Touch last night and as I was doing so, I was thinking, "hold on, gonna sound a little dodge here lol".

He said it's due to come kind of law in Egypt. They don't permit car imports unless it's for parts so they have to cut them down here then send it off, rather than send it off then cutting it down.

Anyway I will defo inform him of the information. Many many thanks, was so lost =)

yeah was gonna say mate, lol, so all the S3's nicked are in egypt now :undwech:

lmao very good, made me chuckle, lol