Expensive Night Out !!!

ST09

Reaction score
Hi,

Its been a while i posted or visited this forum .. No offence to the good people of Leeds but i got to say Leeds is a ****ing **** hole. My wife's A3 got keyed both sides ... Going into body shop this weekend .

IMG-20110925-00069.jpg

[/IMG]

Sal

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to see what's happened fella.
Really annoys me when people randomly do this.
It has been a while since you posted sal!!! Hope every thing else is good mate.

thats horrible to see. makes me feel sick!

Sorry to see what's happened fella.
Really annoys me when people randomly do this.
It has been a while since you posted sal!!! Hope every thing else is good mate.

Hey Ash,

yeah its been a while since i visited asn (jumped platform got a 325) .. yes everything is fine bro apart from this horrible incident ... hoow are you ?

Sal

feel sorry for ya mate........just jealous no good F*****g w*****s ! low life scum who need there fingers breaking one by one!
These people have no life and never get anywhere in life!

I had the pleasure of catching some low life doing this to a mates car many years ago in Birmingham , let's say I doubt he did it again .

it can happen anywhere plenty of low life sum in this country .
hope you get it sorted soon

gutted for you fella!! these of people need a good :slap:and thats getting off too lightly!!! sure it will get sorted :friends:

Sorry for the bad news! Keep your head held high, know you'll never be as low as them!

That's heartbraking, what would posess someone do go out of their way like that?! I'm sorry mate. There's some absolute c***s about!

Out of interest, which area of Leeds was this?

It's stuff like this that has stopped me wanting to go down the RNS-E route...!! :banghead:

Worst of it is the body shops just cant match the paint finish these days with these water based paints,

Where abouts in Leeds did it happen? Good luck with the repairs buddy, hope it gets sorted.

Quick knee-capping would go down a treat............certainly would think twice about ever going near anyones car again.

We set someone up that was doing this kinda thing in Edinburgh...........BMW 535 Sport parked in dark street where all the vandalism was occurring. Large flask of coffee and some munchies and waited and waited and then they appeared.

I do believe the ring leader - who wasnt old enough to shave turned over a new leaf as his life flashed B4 him.......I love justice.

Regards

Brodster

Reactions: jonnysimm, flying oyster and clansman
Sorry to see you've been a victim of the many scratty reckless ****s in West Yorkshire. You can't have anything nowadays, someone has properly spent some time doing that to your Mrs's car.. It's not just the random one line key mark which seems to be the norm for some scroats over here.

There needs to be a murder or two for the persons doing this, sadly you'll not find them though and even if you did, the justice system is all wrong, it's geared up for ****s to get away with **** like this.

I hope your Mrs's excess isn't too expensive and i hope the garage that does it, can do a decent job.. Just so you know, you don't have to take your car to where the insurers tell you so ask around family and friends to see if they've had any paint work done on their cars and see if they were happy with it and perhaps try someone they've used if they are highly recommended.

Genuinely gutted for you and your Mrs, having to :Flush: your money away for having a nice car.

Quick knee-capping would go down a treat............certainly would think twice about ever going near anyones car again.

We set someone up that was doing this kinda thing in Edinburgh...........BMW 535 Sport parked in dark street where all the vandalism was occurring. Large flask of coffee and some munchies and waited and waited and then they appeared.

I do believe the ring leader - who wasnt old enough to shave turned over a new leaf as his life flashed B4 him.......I love justice.

Regards

Brodster

Like it mate, people may say it's only a car blah blah, but if i caught anyone doing this to my car or anyone else's car i wouldn't be able to control my actions, especially if it was my own and having been a victim before they'd be some payback being dished out with whatever means i saw fit at the time. I'd go as far to say i'd gladly dent my own bonnet with the ****s head i'd caught for some 'payback'.

Like it mate, people may say it's only a car blah blah, but if i caught anyone doing this to my car or anyone else's car i wouldn't be able to control my actions, especially if it was my own and having been a victim before they'd be some payback being dished out with whatever means i saw fit at the time. I'd go as far to say i'd gladly dent my own bonnet with the ****s head i'd caught for some 'payback'.

+1(0000000000!!)

Some people make me sick y would you want to do this?? i had it done to my car a few months back down the side had to get the whole thing resprayed so i know how ur feeling. But sorry to see this hope you get it sorted at not too much cost.

Where abouts in Leeds did it happen? Good luck with the repairs buddy, hope it gets sorted.

Some where around Armley ... But what concerns or shall i say makes we wonder that the car was parked in a gated parking space .

Sorry to see Sal, and its nice to see you on the forum again, sorry its for the wrong reasons!

Thanks Nate ..
Sorry to see you've been a victim of the many scratty reckless ****s in West Yorkshire. You can't have anything nowadays, someone has properly spent some time doing that to your Mrs's car.. It's not just the random one line key mark which seems to be the norm for some scroats over here.

There needs to be a murder or two for the persons doing this, sadly you'll not find them though and even if you did, the justice system is all wrong, it's geared up for ****s to get away with **** like this.

I hope your Mrs's excess isn't too expensive and i hope the garage that does it, can do a decent job.. Just so you know, you don't have to take your car to where the insurers tell you so ask around family and friends to see if they've had any paint work done on their cars and see if they were happy with it and perhaps try someone they've used if they are highly recommended.

Genuinely gutted for you and your Mrs, having to :Flush: your money away for having a nice car.

Not claiming it on insurance as she will loose her 3 yrs no claim bonus plus her insurance is due for renewal in next few weeks .. took the car to vw in huddersfield ..after they had a look at it the scratchs are not gone down to the paint but they are deep in the clear coat though .. So we are given two options 1) to have both side re-sprayed 2) take out the scratchs by wet dry sanding the the clear coat and then re-spraying te clear coat (from below the door handle) and buffing it down to match it .
Now just waiting for quote and weighing both options.

That is shocking mate! Thats not just some snotty nose kid is it? Seems like it was targetted?

Police said the same thing .. they going to investigate further and try to get cctv footage (if there was any), speak to neighbours and also put it in newspaper.

Sal

Yeah, Armley isn't the best of areas. I still wouldn't expect something that malicious though!

It looks like they've taken some pretty nasty gouges out though, I'd suspect done with a knife or something. It wouldn't surprise me if the person was about 12 as well! I'd love it to stop but it never will, so I hope this happens to their pride and joy one day.

I think the correct words you're looking for is ****e hole.

Hahaha! That's what I meant, just didn't want to offend anyone on these forums who might reside there!

I should have taken the less subtle approach... :ninja:

I'm really sorry to see what they've done to the car mate, and makes me disgusted to be from this city. Though I agree with other posters on here, doesn't look like some random bag-head, wonder if the car had a case of mistaken identity?! Oddly I've seen a couple of unmarked Police A3 SBs round Armley recently. Again, sorry to hear it mate.