Expensive Month!

spencer361

Reaction score
Thought i'd show the latest mods, '11 rear lights, centre armrest, ipod adapter, new rear wiper arm (old one broke) and some new tyres
IMG_0285.jpg
IMG_0284.jpg

Where did you get the lights mate?

Stoke Audi will supply through here, Kufatec supply them and the required cables if needed or contact NHN on here as he can source them and provide the cables too if ure fitting on a Sportback

got them from Audi in Leeds and the arm rest from stoke Audi, hopefully will be meeting up with Nigel to code them in.

how much was the arm rest? looks like some great mods!

Stoke Audi £246

I didn't really look around..... i just wanted it and saw a few people using stoke so ordered it from them, fitting it tomorrow.

That's a good start :) N8 make that 2 of us lad!:ohmy::faint: lo!

Hmm mine's don't count .
Also new r18 bbs oem with new tyres potenza re050a, s3 sportback skirts and repainted some parts :)
But we all have a life :p

wow that's expensive for the armrest ! i would like one but not sure if it would get in the way.

i got my arm rest from a breaker yard i use. i clocked a burnt out 53 reg a3 which had fire damage but never melted the arm rest.... it just hada a little burnt patch on the cloth and then i took it a re-trim place i used and they charged me £40 to re-leather it and clean it all up :)

Yes & we know whose buying the Pizza in Italy that day huh Matt lol

Nah Wuhrer has caught my taste buds atm lol, know a nice pizza joint down the road.

ASDA doesnt do Pizza mate, they do something that looks like dough with some form of processed crap on top lol

Arm rest fitted, 30 mins and job done. Also fitted the Xcarlink bluetooth ipod adapter. Everthing is hidden including the telephone mic. Wouldn't know it is fitted.
IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg