Exhaust Valve Rattle

Adem Ozkaya

OzzyS1
Reaction score
So I've had my 3" Turbo back exhaust made but for some reason in Efficiency drive there is a HORRIBLE rattle coming from underneath the car, does anybody have any idea what this could be? i thought it was the exhaust valve rattling because on dynamic it doesn't make the rattle.

It's the car telling you that you're driving it wrong :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I highly doubt that haha! I can't drive it on Dynamic everywhere its FAR too loud and boomy

I live about four hours away from the exhaust place that made it haha! Im going back in 3 weeks to get another silencer added in anyway because its SO loud even if efficiency, does your exhaust valve rattle scott?

I live about four hours away from the exhaust place that made it haha! Im going back in 3 weeks to get another silencer added in anyway because its SO loud even if efficiency, does your exhaust valve rattle scott?

Nope mine doesn't rattle at all, doesn't need to be their place just take it to a local exhaust/tyre place and ask them to check where the rattle is coming from. Cost you £10 ;)

Hmmmm ....true true, I'm getting another silencer added in anyway! its too noisy on efficiency drive, don't mind on dynamic haha