Exhaust tips

Gordon Stewart

Reaction score
Hi you lucky owners of an S3 8Y, I’m only a mere S3 8V owner unfortunately , anyway I was wondering if any of you have changed there exhaust and still got there old tailpipes from the standard exhaust ?, I would like to put them onto my S3 8V as I think they are slightly bigger. Be great if some of you still have them, many thanks again folks

Hi you lucky owners of an S3 8Y, I’m only a mere S3 8V owner unfortunately , anyway I was wondering if any of you have changed there exhaust and still got there old tailpipes from the standard exhaust ?, I would like to put them onto my S3 8V as I think they are slightly bigger. Be great if some of you still have them, many thanks again folks
Mere S3 8v owner ? Have you been in an S3 8y there isn't much difference in power and the interior plastics are cheap compared to the facelift s3 8v . Also I think the exhaust tips could be the same .

So no mere needed :laughing:

Reactions: Sparks43
Mere S3 8v owner ? Have you been in an S3 8y there isn't much difference in power and the interior plastics are cheap compared to the facelift s3 8v . Also I think the exhaust tips could be the same .

So no mere needed :laughing:
Hi, thanks for your reply, the tips on the 8Y deffo look bigger than the 8V, would like to get some and change them over

I've got the 8Y model and I agree, the tips do look bigger than the 19 reg I had.

Hi Folks, has anyone of you 8Y owners changed there exhaust and still have there old tips?, thanks again folks