Exhaust s3 8p /BCS exhaust/ stock to bcs

Ethan-S3

Reaction score
Hello

i have a question regarding the rubber pipe that is on the rear of the s3 8p

i believe it is for the stock system being valved i am stage 2+ and i run a bcs wrc decat full system

would it be wise to use that rubber pipe already at the back of the car for the valve of my exhaust or does it have to come from the boost point at the front of the engine ?

or would anyone know if the piping for the stock exhaust is done via boost

The stock piping can’t be used. Just zip-tie it up under the car, you won’t get any errors.

The BCS needs to run from the vacuum of of the inlet manifold, BCS provide the necessary Forge connector.

Thats already been done just causes bit of oil on the piped etc would it make sense just chopping the valves out ? Or is there away to keep them open permanently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oil on the pipes? Exhaust tips?

Yeah, raise the car and with a pair of pliers remove the circlip on the boost valve. You’ll then be able to open the valve but you’ll need to wire it open. Make sure the little rod from the valve is free to move as it will still open and close on and off boost. Keep the hose attached otherwise you’ll have a vacuum leak.

Everywhere lol oil on the pipe for the flaps and of course all over the tips

But is it easy enough to keep the flaps open ? If it is ill just disconnect the boost line for it and remove the spacer full stop

You’re losing me...

If you want the BCS valve open full time you need to remove the piston from the actuator valve to the boost flap. Flick off the circlip. You’ll then be able to open the flap but you’ll need to wire it open.

Your BCS Valve will no longer open on boost as you’ve wired it open.

Then, if you want you could remove the Forge bleed connector, connecting your PCV back to the inlet manifold.

Yeah sorry

Basically what youve said is what ive wanted to hear but i have been told thats its hard to wire open ?

Yeah sorry

Basically what youve said is what ive wanted to hear but i have been told thats its hard to wire open ?

Na! 2 min job just a little fiddly

Decat WRC open-Valve BCS will be loud AF!

Its already loud as **** lol

What will happen if i drive with valves closed ? Im guessing alot of back pressure ?

It will sound like you’re idling even at WOT. Wire it open...

Reactions: Ethan-S3
I'm surprised you can't wire the BCS valve up to a switch so you can enable/disable it on the fly.