Exhaust options

Daniela3

Reaction score
Hi all I have a 2019 a3 saloon 2.0tfsi 190 Quattro does any one know what exhaust would fit to make it sound A little bit deeper as it’s very quite and would like a bit deeper sound. I’m sure it has the ppf fitted

Thank you for any advice

Does any one know if a s3 res delete would fit ? As I have mixed options from people some say it will fit and others are saying it will not fit ?

Reactions: S3_KID
Does any one know if a s3 res delete would fit ? As I have mixed options from people some say it will fit and others are saying it will not fit ?
Very much doubt it would fit, the S3 doesn’t share the same exhaust setup as the A3 and as a result the mounting points that the res delete uses could well be different too.

My thoughts are the A3 Quattro will more than likely share the exact same floor plan as the S3 Quattro. The difference could be the exhaust diameter but there are plenty of options to modify an exhaust yourself using adaptors or use one of the plethora of exhaust fitters to have them make it fit.
@Daniela3 yours being a 2019 model I'll be very surprised if it doesn't have the GPF ( < interesting read) fitted as it was from MY2018 they came installed. The GPF are known to make an exhaust quieter.

Last edited:
I have spoken to 2 exhaust suppliers today. and they said the same part number for the resonator delete on the a3 2.0tfsi 190hp is the same as the Audi s3 with gpf and they have sold plenty of both items with no complaints. So I think il have to order one now the weather is allowing for me to fit it. I will update this thread with the outcome