Exhaust Opinions...

Thanks, that scorpion backbox is similar to the normal Milltek cat-back I was wanting anyway. But the R32 style one has a single exit either side of the bumper.

I reckon this would all depend on which bumper you have, if you have the S3 bumper then the cutouts for the exhaust will be quite wide and a single tailpipe on each side won't look right, if you have a standard A3 bumper and trim the cutout holes yourself (as the original bumper doesn't have any cutout at all due to the discreet tailpipes) I reckon you could pull it off and make it look good.

Somebody with Photoshop skills would be able to mock a few pics up to give you a better idea, here's how the standard S3 Cutout looks like on my car (A3):

Milltek5.jpg

Now imagine fitting a single round tailpipe in that large area aof the cutout and you'll get what I mean about the S3 bumper (for reference, they are twin 76mm 'Jet' tailpipes)

It's a standard A3 jobbie meaing I'd have to cut it no matter which style I went for which is why I was considering an R32 type exit.