Exhaust manifold new beetle 1.8t

Djordje1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I hope your all doing great.

I,m writing regaring exhaust manifold with external wastegate v -band flange for new beetle.I know there is not to much space under the hood,but I really hope I'll find some...
Do you know any company or website where I can order one?EU or UK it doesent matter.

Thank you so much,
Djordje

Check out the Nortech manifold, via Bill at Badget 5. You can contact them to ask if it will fit the smaller space behind the engine in a Beetle(I believe Bill has already done a Beetle with bigger turbokit)

Check out the Nortech manifold, via Bill at Badget 5. You can contact them to ask if it will fit the smaller space behind the engine in a Beetle(I believe Bill has already done a Beetle with bigger turbokit)
Thank you so much for quick reply.I send them email twice directly ,but nobody answered...Not sure what's going on?

I hope someone will reply.
Cheers

Thank you so much for quick reply.I send them email twice directly ,but nobody answered...Not sure what's going on?

I hope someone will reply.
Cheers
I can confirm that Bill from Badger 5 answer me and help a lot with other technical information.Unfortunately they didn't have right exhaust manifold for me.I'm looking for LHD,they have one for RHD.Also he confilm that is in the beetle more space than in mk4 which is good to know :)

On the end I make purschase on the www.jaaattengineering.co.uk and order nortech manifold exhaust,downpipe and WG
https://jaaattengineering.co.uk/onl...steel-tubular-exhaust-manifold-v-band-18t-20v

They confimr that will be for LHD,but I have to wait 2,3week.They will make it upon request.
Thank you everyone