exhaust is on with new tips

Reaction score
Just got the exhaust fitted today, thanks to Marc1 & all his help & advice, also to everyone else for their input!
Heres a few pics
Before
IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

After
SL271080.jpg

Another cheap wee mod done today too was two covers on the engine for £20

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

Last edited:
Yeeeaaahhh that improves the *** loads!

Looking good!! Where did you get your brake fluid / battery cover from?? They finish they engine bay off nicely

Thanks lads for all the comments,
To Miv: I think the exhaust is off a 1.8 turbo, not too sure of the year. The tips are 95mm.
To Whitty: Just phoned round all the car breakers & touched lucky as they had the lower valance of the same colour! They had the exhaust too, couldn't believe my luck.
To Pabs: Got the brake fluid & battery cover from the stealers - cost me £20 all in, I will get the part numbers & post them up!

I went to Stockport Audi today and they said for my car a 1.8T 190 S-line on a 53 plate i can't get the covers for the battery and brake fluid resevoir. Showed them this page and they were having none of it. Is this correct??? Looked at loads of threads, older and newer cars have got these from the stealers.

I'm not too familiar with your engine, but I'm pretty sure that's boll0x - have a search for a thread titled "engine covers" and all the part numbers are in there. Get them and either try Audi again or drop a PM to pjmspeedy and he'll sort you out.

that looks proper nice
mines a 163 1.8T and ive got the covers over the battery etc too..

i like the debadged look too seeing yours i might do mine next time i wash it.