Exhaust for non-turbo car.

Sean Devenney

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Looking for as much advice as possible, I currently have a 2.0 FSI (non-turbo) A3 and I am looking at fitting an exhaust as I want it to be louder than stock. Basically I have 2 options, go custom or buy an exhaust for the 2.0TFSI and fit that...my question is, is it possible to fit a 2.0TFSI exhaust to a non turbo car?

Any helps would be appreciated.

S

Why would you fit a 2.0 tfsi exhaust? I wouldn't see that making much difference? I may be wrong though

He said 2.0 FSI, There's no turbo in his car.

As for the 2L TFSI to the 2L FSI, I would say no, You'd have to get a exhaust garage to custom fit it as its ment to be bolted on the turbo :p Which you have none. I'd just go down the custom route buddy, It would most likely be cheaper.

Reactions: Sean Devenney
I new that and I couldn't understand what he was saying, I thought he wanted to fit a standard 2.0 tfsi exhaust, he will need a 4-1 manifold for his car, but I don't see why he can't have a cat back from a tfsi on his car, just need to check 2.75" is good for his car

He said 2.0 FSI, There's no turbo in his car.

As for the 2L TFSI to the 2L FSI, I would say no, You'd have to get a exhaust garage to custom fit it as its ment to be bolted on the turbo :p Which you have none. I'd just go down the custom route buddy, It would most likely be cheaper.

Thanks mate, think custom is the road to go down...saves me spending a fortune on say a milltek for it to need butchered to fit lol.

I new that and I couldn't understand what he was saying, I thought he wanted to fit a standard 2.0 tfsi exhaust, he will need a 4-1 manifold for his car, but I don't see why he can't have a cat back from a tfsi on his car, just need to check 2.75" is good for his car

Thanks bud, just going to go down the custom road, saves me having to get manifolds and things like that replaced aswell:) Cheers