Exhaust clips A4/S4

Chop.

Reaction score
Hello everyone

So just looking to start a collection of exhaust clips and hopefully it will help people decide what to go for when choosing a new system.

Just give us your engine, set up and make of your system and a clip to go with it ( dog barking is optional )

I'll kick it off

S4 s-tronic, standard down pipes with rezinators removed into a custom 2-1/4" stainless system, x pipe, short straight through rear boxes with 6x4 ovals.

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/KTGchopper/media/S4/BEF0448E-A375-4EF8-8160-E9295AA990B1.mp4.html

Reactions: xpoweruk
Sounding sweet Chop

Ill try to get a decent one this week for the thread :)

Reactions: Chop.
Cheers Chop. It certainly makes me smile :)

Like it chop , I hear so does the neighbors dog haha
I'll try to get some of mine this weekend
Can't seam to open your clip xpower ? Says I need an app ?

hahahs its my springer spaniel he wasn't very happy :tearsofjoy:

i had the same for XPs clip i just downloaded app on my phone and it played no problem ( app was free )

Reactions: biscuittin
Made the mp3 into a youtube vid :)

@Sandra could you remove my other posts with the links to the MP3 please :)

Reactions: biscuittin, Chop. and Sandra
Nice one @Lavis89 . We need to get this section full of the different exhausts :)

My car has plenty of mods, but exhaust system isn't one of them!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh my,bout time ya did then Nick :)

Reactions: Chop. and TechNick
I failed to get any clips this weekend due to weather halting play and im working away all week (got a skoda yeti for the week, 1.2 litres of turboed fury)
BUUUUUTTTT i found a clip from ADI where i had the milltek. so will post it below. Not sure if the guy filming is saying S4 or calling me a ***hole haha.

Spec: Milltek non-res + Full ECS intake

Reactions: Chop. and xpoweruk
I failed to get any clips this weekend due to weather halting play and im working away all week (got a skoda yeti for the week, 1.2 litres of turboed fury)
BUUUUUTTTT i found a clip from ADI where i had the milltek. so will post it below. Not sure if the guy filming is saying S4 or calling me a ***hole haha.

Spec: Milltek non-res + Full ECS intake

If it's the same clip I think it is (can't view at the mo), then I had thought he'd said RS4... to which I figured he was either incorrectly labelling your car or else talking about the B7 that came out after you(?)

Sounds mean as Lavis89,better than the RS4 that follows :) :rockwoot:

Reactions: TechNick and Chop.
If it's the same clip I think it is (can't view at the mo), then I had thought he'd said RS4... to which I figured he was either incorrectly labelling your car or else talking about the B7 that came out after you(?)

Ahh there is a b7 rs4 that follows me out (well remembered) so probably a good shout there.

And cheers @xpoweruk , it's a good balance for me, there is a bit of drone but it's only a during a small window in the range so easy to avoid it, and gives the right amount of noise to still be able to do some long haul journeys without having a headache.

Reactions: xpoweruk, TechNick and Chop.
Dual pulley madness

Reactions: V6_Man and Chop.
dam work internet policy

i'll be checking that tonight

( gona like it in preperation )

Reactions: xpoweruk
That sounds nice Nick :rockwoot:What system is it? Or is it custom ?

Reactions: TechNick
Here's a slight build up of revs in first gear from my custom exhaust.

I'm actually selling the car if anyone wants to buy it off me haha

Reactions: Ricky Burrows, V6_Man, mercules and 2 others
Hi folks, less than 24 hrs old. Milltek Non-Res on my B8.5. I am sure it will get better overtime. Apologies for the quality, I am slightly disappointed with my phone's video quality, hope you'll like it

Reactions: mercules, xpoweruk, Chop. and 1 other person
Phones never do the exhaust clips justice, they always sound better in person, good choice with the non Rez mate

Reactions: V6_Man
@Chop. Awesome sound both of the exhaust and SC whine. However, the biggest surprise is the 'sunny Scotland'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Chop. Awesome sound both of the exhaust and SC whine. However, the biggest surprise is the 'sunny Scotland'

I know eh I managed to catch it on the sunny day we had this year :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: V6_Man

Quick snippet of my milltek non resonated system

Reactions: Chop., xpoweruk and V6_Man
Just got some footage with a new camera mount on my car that gives a better idea of the sound.

I am surprised by how loud it can be and then how quiet it is when you are just behaving and pootling around normally.

Reactions: V6_Man and xpoweruk
Awesome :)

Reactions: Carlos85