1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exhaust clamp/sleeve/bracket

J0N Aug 26, 2018

1. J0N

J0N Active Member

Hi all, I’m needing one of these for my 08 plate 2.0 tdi avant. Can anyone post a link to where I can order one from? [​IMG]
    Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter VCDS Map User Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

TPS do them Jon and they are decent oem ones so no fitting issues.

4. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter VCDS Map User Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

on ebay etc but some of them are of very dubious quality.

5. J0N

J0N Active Member

Can you still just walk into TPS, I heard they were getting a bit ‘trade only’. Clamping down (sorry).

6. Just Rob.

as far I know they are public and trade with no plan to become just trade the only difference is the pricing structure Jon, trade and retail .
    just nip into your local and you'll be fine, ring them before hand to check stock though.

J0N likes this.
  7. J0N

J0N Active Member

Cheers Rob

8. Sp3no82

Sp3no82 Active Member

I recently got one from GSF

J0N likes this.
  9. J0N

J0N Active Member

Any good?? Don’t know when I’m going to get time to go to TPS so the post man might have to bring one.

10. Sp3no82

Sp3no82 Active Member

Yeah totally fine. They sell two diameters so measure your pipe size first. I needed the larger size for the middle section.