Exclusive invitation

wiggsy

Reaction score
As per title aka try to up sell me to rs..

Had invite to a testing day and Longford park and can chose which RSs I won't to rag unaccompanied... Mwahhaha

Anyone else get this? What's the dealeo?

Choose some RS models you want to drive, sign a long disclaimer, take the keys and then go for a blast.

Had an hour in both an RS6 and R8 V10 Plus last year. Also was allowed to drive any other RS or S model they had there. Was epic day as they held the event on the fabulous roads near Salisbury and Stonehenge.

They even gave us lunch! :grinning:

Reactions: Blackwhite and wiggsy
I did this same thing last week in Bristol, drove an RS6, RSQ3, TTS & RS3. As above, sign your life away if you get caught speeding etc. Unaccompanied in all cars on the road for 45 minutes at a time. There were plenty of Audi peeps around but not one pitched any sales at me or anyone else for that matter.

Top day out!

The thing that struck me at the one I went to was how many M3/4 and M135i owners were there. As much as its aimed at Audi "S" owners, it's also aimed at customers of other manufacturers especially BMW.

Cool, thanks for the replays. I dont have anything planned that Sunday so will go along.

Go for it mate l will test drive a RS3 when l am in a place to pcp one,but not until then,think these car's the Audi RS brand sell themselves

I've booked to have a play with a rs3 and a rsq3..

I'd only booked for a RS6, they only told me I had a choice of one between the RS6, RS7 and RS3. But when I got there they had loads of other cars, so I chanced my arm and they let me drive the lot! Worth a go

They have given time slots but I intended to arrive early and float abit with the same idea, will have a better idea when the confirmation come through with the itinery.

Reactions: Sandra
You will get to drive all the cars. They just schedule them to start the day off. :) Enjoy.

Reactions: wiggsy
As per title aka try to up sell me to rs..

Had invite to a testing day and Longford park and can chose which RSs I won't to rag unaccompanied... Mwahhaha

Anyone else get this? What's the dealeo?
Yours says Longford Park
t'other thread was Lingfield (nr. East Grinstead)

I had a letter with an invite to an exclusive vip event this morning was well chuffed as I thought it was this - turned out to be the launch of the new Honda Jazz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a letter with an invite to an exclusive vip event this morning was well chuffed as I thought it was this - turned out to be the launch of the new Honda Jazz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh dear

Did the driving day near Bristol too - RS3,4&6 back to back.

Loved them all, RS3 with dynamic exhaust is a superb noise maker.

But the RS3 is just not quite good enough to justify the £20k cost to move from the S3. It felt slow to pick up and the gearbox was 'muddled' - potentially things that might change as it learnt.... But it just wasn't the jump up i was expecting.

Waiting for another 18 months to see what the new RS4 is like.

RS6&7 are too big for me - as lovely as they are.

Did the driving day near Bristol too - RS3,4&6 back to back.

Loved them all, RS3 with dynamic exhaust is a superb noise maker.

But the RS3 is just not quite good enough to justify the £20k cost to move from the S3. It felt slow to pick up and the gearbox was 'muddled' - potentially things that might change as it learnt.... But it just wasn't the jump up i was expecting.

Waiting for another 18 months to see what the new RS4 is like.

RS6&7 are too big for me - as lovely as they are.

MUSTANG. That's what I'm testing next month.

Reactions: Rob2k68
MUSTANG. That's what I'm testing next month.

The V8.............? or the Ecoboost..........l got the RS invite yesterday to a fancy Mansion retreat somewhere in Scotland nah..........will buy rent it when l can a afford one

Reactions: naughts4187
The V8.............? or the Ecoboost..........l got the RS invite yesterday to a fancy Mansion retreat somewhere in Scotland nah..........will buy rent it when l can a afford one
The V8 of course sir... A full pony.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Almost 12mths with the S3 and although I have corporate status (in aus) I haven't received a single invite to anything. ..maybe they think no effort is required to sell Audis in this part of the world .

As for Mustangs ..if doesn't have a V8 ..it doesn't count !

I'm booked in to drive the RS7 at the Audi Sport Showcase next Saturday. It's my birthday that day so can't wait. Hopefully I will get to drive all there RS models

Going to one near Salisbury this Friday coming. Second time in less than a year :)

TTS and RS3 are top of the list. Also booked RS6. Shame there is no R8 V10 plus there this time :(

Audi have taken over Lingfield and the weather is holding out

Reactions: Rob2k68
Had an RS3 flyer and that's the lot in 6 months !

There's maybe talk of Similar with new r8s so I've been sure to register plenty interest to hope prompt an invite to that test day..

So this afternoon I spanked this....
6d890ac5616b25a38a1151df4ec11729.jpg

Then this....
d48fd4e4ae6e1b7025c5fac83066f88a.jpg

Then this....(wow....what a let down)
fb6e54d352857062f848f8153b6d84e5.jpg

And then this beauty....
c4c0b8dba6524bdc642d4444d0a0a60e.jpg

Who says you need the company of a good man/women for a bit of afternoon delight? ;)

Reactions: Blackwhite