Exclusive colour?

5pot

Favouritism
Reaction score
Has anyone opted for an exclusive colour? Any pictures of the 8v in an exclusive colour preferably sprint blue as thats the colour I'm thinking I may order ;)

Looks stunning, the A3 saloon is one of the best looking cars I've seen for a while.

Judging from everyone else's colour choices, I feel like I have an exclusive colour.

Can't remember the name of it (it might be samba orange??) and yes you can have it, £2.5k

Get java green

Reactions: Jambo26, Leeber and 45bvtc
I'd suggest Cornflower blue but then mine would no longer be exclusive...

Get java green

Like this baby!

Reactions: The Challinor
I absolutely love java green that's what I'm having

When I see Audi in Sprint Blue all I can think of is an old Seat Ibiza - they used an extremely similar color a lot on those cars. As to java green - I would never get it myself, but it actually looks quite cool.

I'd really like an A3 in solar orange with the capri orange leather interior. But that's like 4k which is a lot of dosh just to make it look sexier!

I came very close to ordering solar orange - and would have had it not been for the **** take price Audi wanted for it. On the last car it was £500, on the new one, £2500!!! There's a Java Green R8 near where I live - looks hideous if you ask me, but then I didn't buy it I suppose! I had a yellow mk1 TT - ordered it in that colour and then found I had to wait 7 months to take delivery... certainly got a lot of favourable comments that car and when I sold it, it wasn't hard to sell...

I like this one - not for me - but I do like it. The black wheels are exactly what I've ordered for my new S3 SB (in Glacier White + black styling pack). Now all I need is the ABT remap to 360 bhp - working on that one!

It's funny how these colours always look better on someone else's car?!

LincolnAudi3

Last edited:
Looks more like "baby blue" to me, not a fan of that! I like the darker blues and the pearlescant ones.

I'll probably end up being less adventurous and go for something like Scuba Blue or Dakota Grey.

It's Riviera Blue. Very nice IMO but not on an S3. Looks great on a TT - saw an RS in that colour - got a semi when I saw it :busted_cop:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392215393146444

Mine is Sepang. Photo (hopefully) attached.

John.

Reactions: Flibble, Scotty2011, veeeight and 1 other person
Quite like that blue JohnnyM100 :) I'm dreading ordering mine I'm going to go nuts when it comes to which options, colours etc to pick... I'm sure I'd change my mind about 20 times before I eventually ordered.

Mica Racing Blue, Nogaro blue and Sepang blue (strict alphabetical order) are all damn fine colours.

Estoril has quite a fan base on the forum but sadly is being discontinued
ESTORIL BLUE NEWS

John.

I've ordered my S3 in Estoril, built this week, but I would've had one of those 3 if the price wasn't so ridiculous!!!

Quite like that blue JohnnyM100 :) I'm dreading ordering mine I'm going to go nuts when it comes to which options, colours etc to pick... I'm sure I'd change my mind about 20 times before I eventually ordered.

Yeah and then the missis steps in and that's that! LOL!

Sepang Blue (works VERY well on the S3 SB) could well be on the S3 options list so (£500, not £2,500) from April :eyebrows:

Yeah and then the missis steps in and that's that! LOL!

Sepang Blue could well be on the S3 options list from April :eyebrows:

missus wants to add almost every option anyway, she's not a fan of driving and our current car, Peugeot 107, is tiny so anything bigger she is afraid to park so she wants all the fancy parking gubbins and lane assist etc... I'd rather skip all that and use the cash to get a better engine / quattro :D

I've ordered My S3 in Java Green after seeing it on the S3 8v pic
They've given me a build date of 26 weeks
Hope I've made the right choice

Last edited:
Reactions: SlightlyYapper and Andy1608
I've ordered My S3 in Java Green after seeing it on the S3 8v pic
They've given me a build date of 26 weeks
Hope I've made the right choice

Very wise choice. I had an 8p in java green

What build week have you been given ?

When I first went to the dealers they estimated 26 weeks but then they rang 2 weeks later to say the build is confirmed at 41 weeks. Delayed because of the exclusive paint
So hopefully I should have car for mid October if I'm lucky

When I first went to the dealers they estimated 26 weeks but then they rang 2 weeks later to say the build is confirmed at 41 weeks. Delayed because of the exclusive paint
So hopefully I should have car for mid October if I'm lucky

I ordered 3rd of April and been given Week 43 as build week so seems like they are doing a batch of exclusive paints at once. Presume yours was ordered around that time as well.

I ordered 3rd of April and been given Week 43 as build week so seems like they are doing a batch of exclusive paints at once. Presume yours was ordered around that time as well.

I ordered mine at the start of March.

What colour did you choose ?