Excellent DVD

Drystone

Reaction score
I just got a DVD from www.play.com called 'Tiff Needell - Burning Rubber'.

Sounds incredibly cheesy I know but it's actually quite good. Basically shows Needell doing all his usual antics but he tells you how he does it. He starts of in FWD cars (a Puma) then moves onto RWD (BMW M Coupe) then 4wd (Skyline, Impreza, EVO VI). Finally he takes his Lister Storm race car for a blast. Theres some good outtakes at the end that show how even he fecks it up sometimes, very amusing.

Best bit is it costs £4.49 including P&P /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Christian

PS If you don't believe me, ask Al B. He's got a copy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

At least he can drive a car properly unlike Mr Clarkson /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Play.com is ****** good value, I bought Soldier of Fortune 2 for £14.99 and its £30 in the high street. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

His driving is certainly impressive but as a racing driver he's nowhere near the best, makes you think how good the top guys must be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Christian

Yep, I bought this on Christians recommendation, and it was well worth the money.

Handbrake turns, reverse flicks, how to make a FWD or 4WD car oversteer (the scandanavian flick) - its just excellent. Just need to find a ****** big car-park to practice on!!

AL