1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Eventuri intake

Marky-s3 Feb 17, 2018

1. Marky-s3

Marky-s3 Registered User

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Boydie

Boydie S3 8V DSG VCDS Map User

Nice looking intake at reasonable price - I have the APR intake in mine which is great. Also consider the Revo intake system

4. welshy_a4

welshy_a4 Registered User

I personally wouldn’t bother spending that sort of money on an intake.. I have modified mine as many others and saved myself 300-500 notes and am confident I would gain nothing noticeable...
    In fact I am going to be going stage 2 with intercooler and sportscat and will post results with stock intake box with TT inlet pipe, revo panel filter and modified front intake scoop.

Salik Sajid and Boydie like this.
  5. Marky-s3

Marky-s3 Registered User

Iv already did mod and made 324bhp stock but every cars different my 7r made 303 stock with same setup and 367bhp stage 1 apr hi output and dsg map which i thought would be closer to 380 at time.
    I am planning on keeping s3 long term so why i wouldn't mind that bit extra if its worth it would be good to see if someone had one first for feedback/figures but do get where your coming from :icon thumright:

6. Flapper

Flapper Registered User

Better deals from AP Automotive for Eventuri

7. EvOS3

EvOS3 Registered User

I went with the integrated Engineering Carbon intake and love it.

8. EvOS3

EvOS3 Registered User

9. EvOS3

EvOS3 Registered User

[​IMG]

Leevr likes this.
  10. Marky-s3

Marky-s3 Registered User

Looks good any figures ? Im going stage 1 apr
    with eventuri intake tt intake pipe and vwr turbo muffler delete in next 3 weeks ??