Event: Audi Driver International 10th October

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
For those that don't know about it, there will be a Audi Driver International Event taking place at CastleCoombe Circuit, Wiltshire on Saturday 10th October - Please click on www.audidriverinternational.co.uk for more details of the Event.

As.net will also be attending the Event, and you can take part by parking your Audi(s) along with fellow members within the complex, for more details, please click on the link in my sig down below :)

Cheers.

Joe

Any more interest for AS.net members for this Audi event? plenty more spaces left!! Come join us for a day out. :)

You have 2 more weeks to let me if you want to park up with fellow members on our stand, all you need is an Audi, standard or modified.

This show is for any Audi enthusiast who likes their Audi's, Classic or Modern, they will all be there!!

***Track Time***
And for any members who wish to track/test/tryout their car also on the CastleCoombe Circuit, this is a great opportunity, you can purchase individual sessions(Approx 10-15 minutes track time) on the day. :racer:

Cheers.

Joe

One final BUMP before I close the door for AS.net stand passes!

We have 30+ members for our stand already, and there are spaces left for anyone interested. :)

Cheers.

Joe

Hi guys, for those attending this event, I have been asked by Autometrix if anyone wants an AS.net only Track Session during Audi Driver International. Bascially, I have to get a minimum of 12 cars onto the track, and they will only let members of our stand onto the track for a 10 minute session for a discounted price of £30(Usually £40 I believe).

The problem I have is, I need to pay up front for this to work, so they can have confirmation and book a slot out for us.

I have started a thread for this in the meets section, and time is short for me to set this up, so show your interest in the thread please, and I'll see where we can go from there ok.

AS.net Track Session Thread

Cheers,

Joe