Sportback European RS3 wheel offsets

dmb

Reaction score
I’m in the market for getting some aftermarket rims for my 2019 RS3 Sportsback. It’s looking like OEM is 19” 8.5j ET47.

Not 100% sure on offset. So curious what others are running.

What are people running for aftermarket rims for their RS3s?

Due to the large front brakes you have to be careful with offsets on the front. A lot of wheel designs need a low offset to clear them. I run a 19*8.5 ET37 and they only just clear the brakes on the front. It all depends on the wheel design.

Reactions: dmb
yhh i had to get 20mm spacers for my rotiforms so save the hassle and get a lower ET to clear the brakes

looking forward to the feedback on this one. have exactly the same age car and in the market for wheels too :thumbs up:

Hello, I am also looking for a new set of rims and it's a real puzzle.
I have a Sportback RS3 8V FL 2019, Front: 8.5Jx19 ET53 (255/30 R19 91Y) / Rear: 8.0Jx19 ET49 (235/35 R19 91Y)
Almost all aftermarket rims I like, (example the HF-5 from Vossen), have offsets from 31 or less, to 45 ..not sure they will cause problems on the brakes especially at my front? or else then you need to do custom order at some rim makers to mach the exact factory sizes but cost a fortune.., then apart the offset the rear has 8.0J where all rims are 8.5J.. , but i dont think it will be an issue (?)
Do you also know what is the 5x1xx size of the offset of this RS3 model Audi uses? i searched everywhere and it's not mentioned. (i only found that the brake discs are 5x112, so could be that this is also the same as offset size for rims?)

Last edited:
Reactions: dmb