Euro Performance

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
my car was booked in this morning with Euro Performance(south wales) as its been running real ill lately, found out she needs a new lambda sensor and the throttle bodies cleaned and re-aligned.

for the hour diagnostic(half hour as im letting them do the work)
Sensor = 117+vat
plus the labour(2 hours)

£256 all in.
is this a good price do you think as this is the first time ive ever used a garage for this type of work???????

work is being carried out tomorrow so i shall post up the results as to whether they are a company i shall be using reguarly for my work but id like to get an idea of how much it would cost for that work to be carried out.

Fair price tbh given audis hourly rate & parts/vat included in that price

Grant, only one sensor? What about the codes? I can only assume one made the other code throw up?

As i recall one had no signal, and the other the heater circuit was damaged, thats 2 different types of fault on 2 seperate items.

However, if they sort it, its money well spent for the work as the 02 sensors can be awkward to access

i was thinking the same thing mark, it was showing that two senors were faulty but maybe they cleared codes as the previous vagcom result before the one rob done for me just showed bank 2 sensor one was nackered so maybe the sensor was playing silly buggers with the other one, dont worry mate i shall be asking these questions tomorrow and ill get a gurantee off the geezer that if i drive off and a few days later it happens again and it shows that the other sensor needed doing then i shall be playing ****!!! but if she comes back to me all healthy then it shall be a load off my mind as the car is doin my nut in lol

picked her up at 5 tonight, its a totally different car :) feels more responsive when accelerating and feels like there is more power in her too so happy bout that too, cost me little bit more than they said due to a ******** dump valve and vac lines.

all in all i was very impressed with the service from the boys, the dude that worked on my car went for a drive with me and explained all that was wrong and wot i need to keep me eye on in the future, being an ex VW mechanic he knew wot he was on about and wanted to help me out which was good of him.

throttle body cleaned and re-adapt
lambda sensor-bank 2 sensor 1 changed
diagnostic fee
replaced dump valve and vac lines
3hours labour

£289 all in. not bad as they didnt charge me labour for the dump valve or for the vac hose. i will use these again and i recommend them to anyone in the south wales area. PM me if you want details about them.