ETKA part number request

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
It's not exactly an A3 request, but I need a part number for a VW Touran a-pillar trim.

Its pretty urgent and I've got more chance of getting a quick reply in this section rather than general motoring, so would appreciate it if mods could leave it here. :icon_thumright:

Anyway, the part number i'm looking for is for the driver's side interior A pillar trim. (See arrow below)
A price would be good too if possible. They come in different colours but I'm looking for the grey one.

vwtrim.jpg

Cheers.

VagCat boards

I'll look when I get home if you've not got it by then.

Major fail with the info I provided..............

It's for a 2009 VW Touran S, 1.9 TDI.

Cheers, I had a look at that online version this morning but it only goes up to 2005. There was a facelift in about 2008 I think, and need to be sure the part is exactly the same.

There you go....................

adsv.jpg

Is he missing that trim?

Why not look on the back of it?

Yep, its missing. He's just purchased the car and wants to buy a replacement.

There you go....................

adsv.jpg

Nice one mate.
Looking at the illustration is doesn't look like the correct bit though, even though the description etc looks spot on. :think:

Also, that's for the left side.. can you give me that number for the right hand side?

This is the Right Side.....

ads2a.jpg

Left - 1T0 867 233 L
Right - 1T0 967 234 L

Colour code: 6K8 (Pearl Grey)

Ads, thought you had ETKA?

Nice one mate! You got the prices installed too?? If so can you tell me how much it costs roughly?

Yep, I've got ETKA but only on my laptop at home.

Nice one mate! You got the prices installed too?? If so can you tell me how much it costs roughly?

Yep, I've got ETKA but only on my laptop at home.

Do you have to install something else to get prices ? I currently don't have any..... Only certain parts for some strange reason. :think:

Do you have to install something else to get prices ? I currently don't have any..... Only certain parts for some strange reason. :think:

Yeah there's a prices file that you install.

Left - 1T0 867 233 L
Right - 1T0 967 234 L

Colour code: 6K8 (Pearl Grey)

Ads, thought you had ETKA?

The part number is 1T0 867 234 L for the right side one.

This thread is so full of fail! :lmfao:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. He said he wanted a Touran, not a Touareg ;)

lol ..My Bad .....Stupid VW have too many cars with similar names..:huh:

They should stick to numbers ........lol ...

We got there in the end thou.....:happy:

Ads ...What File other then "ETKA72V5i.exe" Do you have to install ?

Ads ...What File other then "ETKA72V5i.exe" Do you have to install ?

I can't remember off of the top of my head.

You say you are getting some prices but not others?? Are you sure you are always clicking on the part number line with the colour code in it??
If you click a part that comes in different colours then you won't get a price unless you click on the line that has also states the colour.

I can't remember off of the top of my head.

You say you are getting some prices but not others?? Are you sure you are always clicking on the part number line with the colour code in it??
If you click a part that comes in different colours then you won't get a price unless you click on the line that has also states the colour.

That's strange I still ain't getting the prices...:think:

adsprob.jpg

adsprob2.jpg

adsprob3.jpg

That's strange I still ain't getting the prices...:think:

adsprob.jpg

You must have a bad copy of Etka as it's only showing update 856. You should be up to 909 by now. Prices and updates should be included.