Essex Meet

im game.

if you lot fancy it, turn up to the renegade vw meet, thats in baddow so just round the corner to you beanoir

i might pop along this wednesday in the s4

I should be able to do Wednesday if theres a few from here going?

p.s. I'll bring my Vag-Com if anyone needs anything doing or checking. BUT.... don't expect me to know every setting off the top of my head. If you need more than just a diag run, then ensure you bring the settings. I've got the tool but I don't have every possible yweak learnt off by heart!

I'm afraid a family issue has occurred. It's nothing too dramatic but it does take priority over the meet I'm afraid. I'm therefore no longer able to attend. :(

no worries, no one is duty bound to go... the weather looks a bit naff so i expect itll be pretty quiet there anyway

Looking at the weather, it's gonna be iffy for a lot of people I reckon.

I'm gonna try and slip out for 1/2 hour to have a play in an empty car park though ;)

When foes that meet in Baddow take place? Is is a monthly thing? I'm only just around the corner so could pop along.

I'm not usually home by 7pm but will try and get along to the one in March ... missed Feb's one.

this could be good ill try and make the april session

Anyone going to be there for the september one? I plan on doing it, baddow is just around the corner

Me too where abouts in essex are you lads from im from wickford!

cheers

Theres a meet in Beckton, Gallions Reach, in the Tesco car park every first wednesday of the month too! from around 8 o clock onwards.

Loads of VW's mainly but a few audis and other german cars.

More than welcome to tag along. I'm a newbie to it myself. Seen some lovely air ride suspension vw's there, now i want one myself! :(

Me too where abouts in essex are you lads from im from wickford!

cheers

Im in benfleet, but the audi is off the road for the winter till the air ride ia finished. But still may pop along to a local meet in the new year.