erWin, will it show a Haldex fluid change?

Monkeychops

Reaction score
Need to find out if the dealer changed the haldex fluid when I bought my RS (car was 3 years old when I bought it from them, and they serviced it then), anyone know if that would show up on the erWin service record details?

Can’t access the MyAudi service record as I need to get the dealer to link me to the car.

It’s booked in on Thursday first thing to have the S Tronic fluid and filter changed, and had booked the haldex fluid as well but wanted to check to see if it actually needs it now or not!

Hi mate, i have access to erwin through work (Audi approved bodyshop), if you're happy to send us your Vin via PM i can send you a screenshot of the service history showing on there similar to the attached picture! :)

Attachments

• erwin.jpg
    erwin.jpg
    704 KB · Views: 236
Reactions: RS03_SEN and seventeenapg
Though if you're not comfortable sending me the Vin (Completely Understandable), Erwin should detail any work carried out by Audi, with Gearbox/Haldex/Brake fluid most likely recorded as a workshop remark. :)

Hi mate, i have access to erwin through work (Audi approved bodyshop), if you're happy to send us your Vin via PM i can send you a screenshot of the service history showing on there similar to the attached picture! :)
What a guy!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Just create your own login for erWin and you can view all the service info yourself

Reactions: George Jetson
Just create your own login for erWin and you can view all the service info yourself

I was just asking if it would show this info before I stumped up for the paid time on the system, already have a login etc but unless I missed it you can’t see the service info without paying.

Plus at the time I wasn’t in to access, all sorted now though ;). Car went into dealer today. They said they can see the previous dealer had done the haldex change but they hadn’t explicitly mentioned it in the service entry, so I need to call them to get them to update things.

How often is the Haldex fluid meant to be changed?