1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erwin or Elsawin?

meph137 Oct 10, 2018

1. meph137

meph137 Active Member Audi S4 Black Edition

Which one do people use and why? Seems like you can get a day or two pass for Erwin fairly cheaply and legally download and print all the PDFs for your car, whereas elsawin is obviously a bit dodgy.

Dodginess aside, which has the better content?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. rum4mo

rum4mo Well-Known Member

I'd think that the only issue with ElsaWin and ETOS etc, is that they are usually cloned/scammed copies being offered by a 3rd party so maybe while the content is good, you might just be getting some extra nasties into your digital device, which is not good.

4. EXSpartan36

EXSpartan36 Active Member Team Phantom VCDS Map User saloon TDi Audi A4 S-line owners group Manual

I use Elsawin because it gives me all the info I need. There is a forum that supplies all the software for free Elsawin, Etka etc.

Sorry if this is not allowed admin but the site is https://cartechnology.co.uk I've gotten all my software from those guys.

5. meph137

Nice forum :) looks like some interesting things with chiptuning etc too..

EXSpartan36 likes this.
  6. EXSpartan36

EXSpartan36 Active Member Team Phantom VCDS Map User saloon TDi Audi A4 S-line owners group Manual

Yea I like it everyone is pretty helpful on there.

7. meph137

Don’t suppose you know what version of elsawin you have do you? Seems 6 is the latest but most downloads seem to be for 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. EXSpartan36

The latest version is 6 but I had issues loading it so I'm still running V4 with the vehicle data from 6. There doesn't seem to be much difference with the interface between the 2 versions.