Engine Mount

Funkyfin2000

Reaction score
Website
www.google.co.uk
Hi guys,

Garage has sent me an engine mount to replace mine in the audi A4 Avant 2004 as getting VAG com error regarding it.
I know the mounts are electronic but the one thats turned up has no way of plugging it in to a loom!

Is this correct?

The part number is 8E0 199 379 D

and looks like this: Auto Parts OEM NO.8E0 199 379 AF Manufacturers & Suppliers -page2

Any helpers on this??

I've just put up a post about my car 2.5 Tdi (A4 on 51 plate) I was told something about an engine mount fault but garage advised me not to do anything about it.

Engine vibrates the car at idle and I think it is noisy... does this happen with yours and have you been told that changing the mount will fix the problem?

Sounds like they might have sent you a engine mount for a 2004 1.8t. The B7/B8 A4/S4's come with engine mounts that have the plug.

Hmmm can anyone confirm that part number at all?? Have ETKA or anything?

Yeah it vibrates on start up a little. It also misfires a little in this cold weather but no fault flagged by VAG COM.

I thought the B6's have the electronic mounts as well tho?

I have always had this code on my 1.9 TDI as well. Not sure what the mount does?

I did post this in your other thread, If I get time later I will try and find the part number you've posted:

mounts.jpg