Engine management light

Jake12

Reaction score
so I was driving my car this evening all perfectly fine then the engine management light started flashing on the dashboard and it went into limp mode and was really down on power, I drove about a mile switched my engine off, returned 20 minutes later, start the car and the light has been off and hasn't been back on? Recently had a problem with the heater motor not working, was told I needed a new one but has since started working again, not sure if it sounds related?

Could be a fuse, but I don't think there is a separate one for the speakers.. just the MMI. Otherwise, drop it into your dealer and don't leave until they give you 10 minutes of a tech's time ;)

I know I had a fuse trip in my Fiesta, I lost the right headlight and the speakers.. strange set up right? Apparently because they wire them cheaply to save money and you end up with silly cross wiring like that.

Reactions: pburv
Could be a fuse, but I don't think there is a separate one for the speakers.. just the MMI. Otherwise, drop it into your dealer and don't leave until they give you 10 minutes of a tech's time ;)

I know I had a fuse trip in my Fiesta, I lost the right headlight and the speakers.. strange set up right? Apparently because they wire them cheaply to save money and you end up with silly cross wiring like that.

Ignore my post!!! Something strange happened there. That post was meant for another thread titled "No Sound", yet I am very surprised to find it here this morning!! Can't be a fault with the forum, must be a mistake I have made.

Reactions: pburv
Ignore my post!!! Something strange happened there. That post was meant for another thread titled "No Sound", yet I am very surprised to find it here this morning!! Can't be a fault with the forum, must be a mistake I have made.
Ha Ha Fat fingers?

Reactions: AudiNutta