Engine Covers

Demetrios

Reaction score
Good evening Audi Sport members!!

I own a 2005 Audi A4 2.0 TDI S-Line Avant B7
I have fitted the top cover (battery, pollen filter cover etc. but I cannot seem to find the cover on the opposite side of the pollen filter

It's the cover on the drivers side, as you are looking at the engine from the front of the car it's at the top left.

Part number would be greatly appretiated, cant find it anywhere as I do not know what it is called or what it covers!!

Also....Are there any other covers that can be fitted onto these engines?
I have seen the right hand side cover , covering the power steering resoviour and the windscreen washer bottle and also there is a cover abover the air box too.

The ones I saw were for the B6

Many thanks in advance

Many thanks for this

On the second link , it shows a picture of the top scuttle , on the top left the panel is also missing, but, i have seen the covers for them.
Can the engine compartment cover , left be puyrchased in the UK as it seems only the US stoick this?

Thanks again?

The part you are referring to is the computer box cover. With the shuttle cover fitted you loose the old pollen filter cover and the shuttle cover will cover the entire right side. As for the left side the petrol cars usually have a different computer box holder to the diesels hence why when you see petrol cars the shuttle cover hits perfectly.
Before
http://s276.photobucket.com/user/ollethalb/media/dtm/A4DTM11113001.jpg.html
After
http://s276.photobucket.com/user/ollethalb/media/dtm/A4DTM11113010.jpg.html

Reactions: Demetrios
I went to my local dealer on Saturday armed with the part numbers and they still couldn't find them on their system.

One quick phone call to Rich at Stoke Audi got the parts ordered for me to collect on Saturday. I just gave them my reg number and told them what I wanted and they sorted it from there.

From memory, the problem at dealers is that these are deemed to be B6 parts (because they were fitted as standard on B6s but not on B7s as a cost-saving measure).

B7 did get them standard just not the entry level B7, RS4 got them standard not 100% sure if the S4 got it standard.

Reactions: jdp1962
B7 did get them standard just not the entry level B7, RS4 got them standard not 100% sure if the S4 got it standard.
Yes indeed, you're right. Mind you, at my local Audi dealer, that is still enough for them to say "not for your car, sir".

Thanks Giosabcsl

This is what I was looking for, but not avialable for the diesel engines
Are there any other engine covers for the B7 model?

Think there is one for the coolant & power steering