Engine Cover

N80KRR

Reaction score
Does anyone know what part number the engine/rocker cover is? the rings have fallen off of mine.

DSCF1817.jpg

Check ebay mate load's on there and much cheaper than Audi. I like the cover to the right covering the PS and WSW bottle's, have you the part number for it. Ta

I'm only after the Engine cover with the 1.8 Turbo and OOOO on it. unless i could buy some rings becuase that's whats gone from mine and I'm being picky but I want the bay looking it's best.

you need to complete the theme then N80, your missing one ! ill see if i can dig out a pic of mine later for you, theres one that i think is for the v6 that sits top left where you have two silver pipes at 45 degrees, completes the bay well, think its about £12. :moa:

you need to complete the theme then N80, your missing one ! ill see if i can dig out a pic of mine later for you, theres one that i think is for the v6 that sits top left where you have two silver pipes at 45 degrees, completes the bay well, think its about £12. :moa:

I only want the part no. for the engine cover, I hate not having rings on the cover. That's not my bay, just reference of the one that I need. Very tidy bay though.

n80krr, just took mine off for you, the part number on mine is 058 103 721 B but my 1.8 TURBO badge is silver not red like the pic you put up.

heres a pic of my ( filthy ) bay with the covers on, the top left one being the one i discribed.

cid_E7F17F33-35C4-4157-8735-5114802.jpg

what was the part code of the top left cover? I really like that bay, even with the snow.

lol, i new youd want one lol it completes the bay doesnt it. its for the v6 as far as i know, not all the lugs are there for it in my bay but it sits in place on what is there along with a zip tie underneath and doesnt budge.
part number is .......8E0 103 928 B

1wheel Can i have the part number for the one on the Right hand side please.

cmd,
thats the rs4 one, again not a perfect fit, but easily situated and a tiny zippy keeps it snug.
part number : 8E0 103 927 F

I popped down to my local Audi dealer yesterday and ordered one of these covers. Cant wait for it to arrive

lol, i new youd want one lol it completes the bay doesnt it. its for the v6 as far as i know, not all the lugs are there for it in my bay but it sits in place on what is there along with a zip tie underneath and doesnt budge.
part number is .......8E0 103 928 B

Can you just confirm that part number is for this cover:

engine1.jpg

correct james, yours being the engine its for im supprised you dont already have it !!
they only come in the standard dark grey/black mate so dont worry, theyll match the lowers on yours !!!!!!! lmfao

Cheers :icon_thumright:

i won't go public with my reply to that comment :p

lol, ill just assume it had something to do with my lady car again lol, all good fum james.

Never mind, you mentioned selling the cabby not long ago - I wonder what you'll get next.......

J7 will just about lose it if you get an Avant :whistle2:

Just fitted mine

Here's where I cable tied the Air con pipe one

30082011277.jpg

30082011276.jpg

And this is where I trimmed the RS4 p/s and screenwash cover

30082011268.jpg

30082011269.jpg

All you need to do is push the cover under the rubber seals and twist the screenwash sensor wire up so that it isn't caught under the cover like so

30082011273.jpg

Here's the finished article

30082011271.jpg

30082011279.jpg

Hope this helps

Now all you boys need is a Carbon Engine cover.

You still got that spare aircon pipe cover Colin? If so I'll have it from you at ADI ;)

No problem James just remind me 48 hour before ADI

The 2 I got (Air con pipe cover and p/s cover) came to about £37 for the pair IIRC

Standard 1.8t cover is 058 103 721 D BEX engine with the Turbo name in red is 058 103 721 C it also states if you want the makers plate (what ever that is) use N 909 625 01

Carbon engine cover . I will be bringing it to ADI and may be willing to let it go.

IMG_3003-1.jpg

Yep, I need to get me some of these covers to finish off my engine bay. Does anyone have the part number to the aircon pipes cover in the same smooth finish as the washer bottle and power steering cover? That would irritate me be 2 different finishes.

I have this cover available if you want it James, drop me a PM. :salute:

Thanks mate, I've got one of these lined up from CMD I'm going to grab from him at ADI. If that falls through for any reason I'll be in touch.

Got given a PS/etc bottle cover off a mate at work last week. Sold his A4 a while back and had it sitting in the garage.
Fitted it today, then spotted this thread.
Looks to be a bit different. Has the crinkle type finish and is a different shape. I'll grab part number off it tomorrow and check what it's from.
[note, it already had the front corner cut off. Dunno why]

Piccy;

gedc1163.jpg

Yours is the same as mine Jas, I 'think' thats an RS4 one, the one with the straighter inner edge I believe is from an S4.

Other way round James.
Straight one is from the RS4, the one I've got is from the S4.
Just checked part number in the bible.
Either looks better than without eh? :arco:

Big thanks to Colin - CMD - for sorting me out with this, owe you one mate :friends:

Took a bit of trimming around the MAF connection and fuel filter pipes for the 2.5, finishes it off nicely though@

IMG-20111014-00404.jpg

IMG-20111014-00405.jpg