engine bay covers

ANDYTQ

Reaction score
Caerdydd, Cardiff, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
I bought the set of engine bay covers,but i am trying to work out how to attach the one that fits behind the airbox and has anyone found a fitting for th e one that fits on the nearside over the powersteering and washer bottle,i have fitted the proper mount on the side but cant work out how to mount to front panel.

Hi Andy, can't help with the fitting, but have you by any chance got the part numbers fella

Hi Andy, can't help with the fitting, but have you by any chance got the part numbers fella

Mac, I've got these covers too. If i remember tomorrow ill have a look what the part numbers are and ill let you know.👍

I think the "Air Intake and Air-Con Hose cover" (8H0 103 928) only fits the TDi engine..not 100% sure though. I have the same cover lying around somewhere but couldn't fit it properly.

Last edited:
i havent got round to fitting mine yet either, for the same reasons.. i'm guessing the cars that had these covers fitted from the factory had all the fitting brackets installed. but the cars that are retro-fitting need to fabricate their own?!?

i picked up the covers below (parts 3 and 4) for the B6 S4 from Stoke Audi, but the curvature of the washer bottle cover is slightly different to that of the B7 S4.

enginebay.png

i've got parts 7,11,10,15.. but i think i need to get parts 13 and 16 too.

i was going to get the B7 RS4 cover, but the straight-edge on the same cover leaves no room to get the dip-stick out :confused:

goose

the air con pipes cover on mine any way just sits over it, kind of slotted into the space really if im honest, looks like there is something for it to fit to but must be for a different engine set up

DSC_0065 [1280x768] by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

Fixed it on with badge tape and gorilla tape, at least it wont rattle now.Looks so much neater now,even though i started with a spotless engine bay.Red coil packs would look good,but mine are brand new so i shall spent money elsewhere instead.

i just cut that bit off as there was nothing to fasten it to lol

Mac, part numbers as promised,
Washer bottle cover 8EO 103 927 F
Air con cover 8HO 103 928
Hope this helps mate.