Engine badge

G_Shail

Audi A4 Cabriolet
Reaction score
I'm looking for a badge for my engine cover , half of his has came off I have a 2007 1.8T engine anyone know the part number or where I can get one ?

Are you sure your car is a b6 model, i would have said it was b7/ or 8?

The B7 chassis is from Jan 2005 and the B8 chassis is from Jan 2007 so you got to be either one of these. :) x

I will move into B7 section.

Any one know where I can get one ? eBay don't have any and I'm not sure car part stores will stock this item

Is it just the audi logo one you need? I have one but the clips behind broke of so needs gluing on

Yeah just the logo I've had part of mine come off , I really want to get it sorted thanks for reply

mine were are glued on, on a 2.0 tdi b7 as the audi rings have come unstuck on mine and vanished for etenity lol

I think that what I will have to do , need to try and source the part first , did you use a heat proof glue ?

I'm looking for the same part as mine is missing too, if I find anything I'll let you know!

badge is around 12 quid from audi direct,also need to buy 4 round clips that the pins push in think these are around 50-60p each

Thanks mate massive help !! I'm trying to build up my contacts so add me as a friend please

Does a missing badge from the engine cover really matter that much? Mine's missing but it's under the bonnet where no one can see it.

Yeah I think it does why would audi put it there if they didn't want it looking perfect ?