Engine and under body shield

P

purple8

If like me the floods have destroyed you under engine or gearbox cover.:mad: My gearbox cover has never been there (didnt know there was one).
Found a great place to get replacements other than dealer. they even have the raised soundproofing bits .
Make sure you use your reg though as there's 100s of bits
Audi A4 2.0 2007 | panels | From BMF AUTO PARTS Any Part for Any Car

So happy days and quite reasonable price

If like me the floods have destroyed you under engine or gearbox cover.:mad: My gearbox cover has never been there (didnt know there was one).
Found a great place to get replacements other than dealer. they even have the raised soundproofing bits .
Make sure you use your reg though as there's 100s of bits
Audi A4 2.0 2007 | panels | From BMF AUTO PARTS Any Part for Any Car

So happy days and quite reasonable price

They look interesting and a good price. I was always warned to go oem as pattern stuff doesn't fit that great....saying that, I have a copy undertray on mine.....and it's ok.....albeit I have to cable tie a few points. Let us know when it's fitted .....it stops a lot of sh#t hitting your engine and elsewhere.....a bit of a pain to fit sometimes, but worth having. Be curious to see how these perform.

Good Luck

BR
A

Was your cheap one a ebay one. those are the ones I was wary of

Was your cheap one a ebay one. those are the ones I was wary of

No Mate, I got a deal from coach builder who got it as pattern vag fit from one of his suppliers. I was warned to stay well away from the cheapos as they are sh&t fit as they are intended to fit quite a few vehicles in the VAG family. The large undertray of mine isn't perfect but they quality of material is good, just that some of the holes don't fit up. You get what you pay for, with this part I guess. The Audi oem are pretty shockingly priced from what I remember.

BR
A

Wait and see on this one i thin, but FEBI are usually pretty spot on quality wise to OEM products. About one of the only aftermarket suppliers that will exactly match OEM eg if an oem wishbone is 1.6mm theirs will be 1.6mm , most cheap aftermarket find the minimum thickness is 1mm so produce that .