1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

End of S1 fun

northeastdave Jul 2, 2018

1. northeastdave

northeastdave Member

hi guys, my S1 is sold now, the first car I was sad to let go, it was a car that put a smile on my face every time I drove it, but almost a licence loser, so so fast even as standard, maybe coming back when the new s1 arrives in a couple of years hope they don't spoil it. its been a pleasure reading tons of interesting stuff on here. Goodbye and have fun with your cars, be good and if you can't be good don't get caught!

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Good luck for the future. What car you going with next? Hope to see you back soon. :)

4. northeastdave

northeastdave Member

I've gone for a T-roc so keeping it in the same stable, I need the better mpg and space and Q2 just wasn't Audi enough for me, I'll miss the performance but I need a workhorse not a racehorse.

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

You could always post in this section.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/forums/volkswagen-and-other-vag.71/

6. Daz4311

Daz4311 Well-Known Member

Absolutely love the s1..except the manual gearbox..ive got a s3..but as soon as the new s1 comea out...which i believe will have a s tronic..i will most probably swap as prefer a slightly smaller car..so a win for me

7. lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972 Winter is coming... Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Audi S1 quattro

I bought the S1 as I preferred the manual box to the auto box in the S3 - we all prefer different things I suppose :)

8. chapstick

chapstick New Member

I absolutely hate the gearbox in my S1, too much gearbox chatter and seems quite clunky at low speed gear changes in 1st,2nd & 3rd.
    I like the S1 but the gearbox is making me seriously think about chopping it in against something different.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018 at 1:03 AM