End of lurking

limassol

Reaction score
Hi all. I confess I have used various forums as a mine of information but contributed little. I lost my last log-on yrs ago. Anyway I was hoping to hear from people who went to Croft last April (mine was the yellow S4).

Also thinking of getting VAG.com software so any tips for old S4 owners appreciated.

Hello and welcome to the world of chinese cooking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hi and a personal welcome from the Chef(me that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) aswell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
And pinch, punch, 1st day of the month, white rabbit no returns.

And a pinch and a kick for being so quick.

Thought you'd have got on on this one CJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

[ QUOTE ]
And pinch, punch, 1st day of the month, white rabbit no returns.

And a pinch and a kick for being so quick.

Thought you'd have got on on this one CJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

You still have much to learn young sparrow!
Wise man once say keep away from jojo takeaway he got dodgey crackas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

And will you deliver food 100 mile away in Audi S3?

I like your large Porsche woks on your car!

Ok enough...JOJO is cool. I'm sorry just couldnt resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JOJO can I place my order please:

Sesame Prawns on Toast
Butterfly King Prawns
Peppercorn Salted Spare Ribs
Satay Chicken Skewer
Crispy Seaweed
Prawn Crackers

Aromatic Crispy Duck
Crispy Shredded Beef
Sweet and Sour Pork
Beef Fried Rice

Banana Fritter

Tiger Beer

[/ QUOTE ]

That will be £35, the crackers are on the house and your number's 69

[ QUOTE ]
Oi, Chef! There's a grass hopper in my noodles, and they're rubbery!

[/ QUOTE ]

Chef says: If you ask for well done next time, they will be cwispy instead! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
No bus stop im affraid - £35 is that all?

[/ QUOTE ]

At my place - yes, minus the tiger beer of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've got a bus stop. I'll have everthing NSD wanted and some Camels Hump. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Ok dont get frisky with the humps mate...thought you'd mention camel toe instead! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Frisky, sounds like your the dog on heat.

So planning any more CJ jnr's yet.

YEah next week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Jesus give us a chance man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Well you need to be planning for that all essential MPV. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thats harsh. Putting the mrs in the boot, maybe she could get a bus with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Is this a car forum?
I'm confused, maybe I joined audi-sport.net in error.
Do people actually reply to a post or just chat amongst themselves. I think I will continue to use 'friends' for that purpose.
Looks like I will remain a 'lurker' as forum addicts call us. I certainly don't need to use the site for company as the posters above seem to.
Are there any Audi enthusiasts there?

Yeah there are plenty we are all Audi enthusiasts here otherwise we would not have signed up. IMO this is a little community in itself and i would class some of the guys on here as friends even though we havent met YET so theres nothing wrong with a bit of banter and chat amongst the members other than just cars all the time. If you have directed that statement to me that i use this site for company then your greatly mistaken....i have loads of friends a wife and a daughter so no i dont need this site for company just enjoy it when im online....you sound like a pr!ck IMO so what dont you do one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Is this a car forum?
I'm confused, maybe I joined audi-sport.net in error.
Do people actually reply to a post or just chat amongst themselves. I think I will continue to use 'friends' for that purpose.
Looks like I will remain a 'lurker' as forum addicts call us. I certainly don't need to use the site for company as the posters above seem to.
Are there any Audi enthusiasts there?

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, do I know you, No I didnt think so...you have no freinds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Im loving this thread already, getting flamed by some twonk who does not have an iota of a clue about who we are, what we are or if we know each other...

Oh well...Carry on muppet

Oh and by the way...You should have said "re-joined" and Audi enthusiasts are this way ------->>
zoya.gif

Car forum?

Only the most boring of anoraks would be talking about shocks, springs, exhausts, tuning, electrical wiring schematics, tyre pressures, what alloy, that alloy, emissions, leather care, carpet retrimming, re-spraying, engine conversions, remaps, battery life, upgrading to xenons, key fobbe controls, changing my dash to walnut, and hey, maybe driving the car around the track = 24/7.

However, A-S does cover all the basic anorak skills, plus some friendly banter which does not usually spill over into the main car forums. This is kept to the New members and general chat forums.

Ok, start over.

Hello and welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif