1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

en route Scotland to pick up A3 tdi stronic.

Hey3 Aug 7, 2018

1. Hey3

Hey3 New Member

Hi Fellow members,

Currently on way to Scotland all the way from Hampshire to collect my first Audi.

It's A3 TDI 2.0 148bhp S Line with Stronic on Monsoon Grey. Absolutely buzzing.. car is specced with keyless entry, pan roof and roof rails.

Any pointers prior to my visit to dealer? I know it's a reliable car but any heads up would be greatly appreciated.

Will share the pic once its been collected :friends:

Cheers.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to seeing the pics when you collect. Where in Scotland are you collecting? Have a safe but enjoyable drive home. Enjoy.

45bvtc likes this.
  4. Hey3

Hey3 New Member

Thanks Sandra. It's from Dundee.

Sandra likes this.
  5. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

:sign welcome:

Only advice you need is: drive it like you stole it on the way home, but watch the :busted cop: on the M74.

Enjoy.

JG

6. RS4B5

RS4B5 5 pots

that new car feeling tho

7. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Can’t beat the new car feeling. :)

JG51 AUD and RS4B5 like this.
  8. Hey3

Hey3 New Member

Thanks everyone.

Sorry for the overwhelming response back and the picture of car.

Thoroughly enjoying the comfort and premium feel of Audi.

Anyone have any experience with remapping these 2.0 TDI?

Thank you.