Emissions Light

sub39h

Reaction score
hi guys - another question from me. today whilst driving my 2006 2.0T DSG the emissions light came on. it happened to coincide almost EXACTLY with the car complaining it needs a service. my 1.6 never threw up a warning light on the dash when it needed a service, and the manual makes no reference to it either. i take that there is actually a fault of some description, and that the servicing this is just a coincidence? anyone with VCDS in West Yorkshire feel like doing me a favour :)?

thanks for the quick reply. i live in north leeds, but i'll be travelling south to birmingham tomorrow afternoon. if you could help me out (and tell me if i should be driving long distances at all in the car!) you'd be doing me a massive favour. how much can i expect to pay you for your time?

You have a reply. A sincere thank you for the effort

me and mike had worked something out, however the light seems to have gone off this morning. i can't for the life of me figure out why - it was on all day yesterday, and persisted when i turned the car back on after a tesco shopping trip

weird