Emission Light And Air Con On Econ Only

AlexG

Reaction score
Drove to work this morning, 41 miles of A road, sat at 70 as usual (I really do) and all was fine.
Moved my car (can only park for two hours at work) to another space and saw that the emission light stayed on. 2 hours later I drove to halfords to get some diesel cleaner to see if that would help and noticed my air con went into econ mode and every time I press the button for auto it takes a second and goes back to econ.

I'm not sure if the two are connected or if I've had a bad day!

I've read some people say give the car a good drive to try and clean out any crap as I do drive like an old lady but now I'm worried to do that in case the emission light has something to do with the fans and that's why the air con is not going to auto.

Any ideas?

Did a diagnostic last night, fan 1 low voltage came up? Read on here it may just be a fuse but can't find a fuse for the fan! Reset the fault but it came back as soon as I pulled off. Any ideas?

intake flap motor has jammed and caused fuse to blow . under bonnet fuse box next to battery ,think its no 10 fuse . have a check as it can be one of 2 different ones in there . try a new fuse if it blows again then the intake flap motor is ********