So here is our price list for the EM Tuning VAG panel bulb

4 LED SMD 5050 canbus - £8 per pair - recomended for footwell/puddle lights
100_0748.jpg

8 LED SMD 5050 canbus - £6.79 each - recomended for the boot
100_0750.jpg

BOOT AND GLOVE PACK - £8.50 - 8 SMD 5050 canbus and 4 LED SMD 3528 canbus
100_0755.jpg

Hi,

Can you give me a price for a full set of LED's for the interior of a S3. (3 door 2009). Do u provide instructions on how to fit them?
(I can't PM so thought I'd post on here)

Thanks!!

Hi,

Puddle lights - £8 - 4led custom panel
footwell lights - £8 - 4led custom panel
boot and glove box pack - £8.50 - 8 led and 4 led custom
front and rear map lights - £10 - 5 led bulb
front dome lights - £7 - 4 led or £8 for a 6 led bulb
sunvisor led's - £6 - 2 led
postage is £1.52.

the 4 led bulb is bright for the dome lights, if you want it like daylight then go for the 6 led.

They are all canbus error free bulb which wont cause any DIS or VCDS errors and they will work as the normal halogen bulbs do and wont stay lit.

Any other questions then please ask.

Thanks
Trups

Reactions: jamin128
That sounds good to me. So looking at £50.02 (including the 6 led bulb). How do I go about ordering?

Two ways to order at the min untill my shop is ready on the website,

you can send me it via paypal - trups_27@hotmail.com or if you send me your paypal i can invoice you the amount with the details of what you will be getting.

Thanks
Trups

Thanks Very much,

i have all the bulbs in apart from the footwells and puddles but i was due my delivery monday which is in the uk but held up in customs and will be released to me by thursday so you will have it all by friday, am going to look around in my boxes as i think i have some laying around i can finish your kit of with which i hope i can get out to you asap.

Thanks
Trups

No probs! Keep me updated! It'd be awesome to fit them over the weekend!!!

Thanks!

Got the LED's and fitted the easier ones........................they look amazing!!! Thanks alot.

Gona have a go at the footwell, puddle and boot lights tomorrow (Look slightly tricky)

Hopefully the guides on the forum will help!

hi t8ups

can i get 1x boot and glove box pack, 1x front and rear map lights, and 1x front dome lights for my 09 a4. will these do the job? also want some number plate lamps will go on your other thread for them. how do you want payment?