Em tuning kits for rear number plate lights

Yep, I fitted these to my MY61 S3 - they're perfect as with all the bulbs I've purchased through @t8ups.

Do you know if your current bulbs are car (CAN BUS) specific bulbs, if not it could be why you're getting errors?

I havnt yet i found them on that site does someone on here sell them??.. sorry for the questions lol

Most on here will direct you to EM Tuning.

Although I haven't looked I'm sure you'll also be able to get off eBay but @t8ups offers warranty etc..

Is he a user on here also i boight canbus error free 36mm leds and they work but throw the light on i was going to biy 1 of these kits unless this dude fancoes selling me the kit lol :)

Anybody find solution for a3 2010 with 615 bcm software or the resistor adapter only solution ??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Still looks like kit only for 2010 on think vag com shows differances in bulb monitorig amd dis :)

I've got all my LED bulbs from T8ups and his after care is superb!

Cheers guys ive messaged him to help get me sorted :) ill post a pic of the new whip when its done lol

Cheers guys ive messaged him to help get me sorted :) ill post a pic of the new whip when its done lol
Hi, @t8ups is a site sponsor on here and will get back to you. Excellent service from him always.

Thanks all :)

For the Audi ones you need to go to the Audi specific listing where it will give you the options for the Loom which is needed.

Trups

I hAve the EM tuning resister loom and my own bulbs, it just plugs in to the Audi loom just before the number plate cluster, suitable for all the facelift A3's 2008-2012

I have Trups's number plate LEDs with an adapter on my A3. Work well, no errors.
For some reason, he didn't reply messages for a couple of weeks. I hope he's well, perhaps on vacation.

Attachments

• A3 License Plate LED Lights EM Tuning.jpg
    A3 License Plate LED Lights EM Tuning.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 163
Sorry to bump an old thread. I have the EM resistor and LEDs fitted to my facelift S3 2010 and I get an error on the dash. Do I need these coding ? If so could anyone point me in the right direction cheers

Sorry to bump an old thread. I have the EM resistor and LEDs fitted to my facelift S3 2010 and I get an error on the dash. Do I need these coding ? If so could anyone point me in the right direction cheers

No they don’t need coding they should just work straight away with no errors. Are you sure the error is for the number plate lights and have you installed the resistor loom correctly?
If so contact trups, he will get back to you and sort any problems if he can.

Yeah the error is definitely for the number plate light. I’ve has them fitted for a month now but as it’s dark in the mornings it’s starting to get on my nerves. Cheers I’ll contact trups

Yeah the error is definitely for the number plate light. I’ve has them fitted for a month now but as it’s dark in the mornings it’s starting to get on my nerves. Cheers I’ll contact trups
If i mind if you look at his sponsors page he has a landline number you can call office hours , sure he mentioned it to me

Thanks for that @samuelh_888 has the error stopped coming up now then ? Or did you find it was the bulb seems as you’ve changed them ?

Thanks for that @samuelh_888 has the error stopped coming up now then ? Or did you find it was the bulb seems as you’ve changed them ?

I’m not getting the error now but I’m still running A5 leds.

Try updating byte7 (tick the box) with your existing set up and see how you go.

If you don’t have any luck and you try the A5 leds then you’ll need to remove the Trups Loom too.

Make sure that your bulb is held firm by the pins/clips.

How easy is the em wiring loom to fit to a Audi s3? And has anyone got a quick guide to it? I’m guessing the wiring is all behind the trim in the boot lid

These ones after few months started to give me error on dis... A3 2010...
I am back on good ol' halogen :)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
That’s interesting - I was thinking of getting those myself. I have older version of those with 6 leds. They’ve worked perfectly for 3 years. A tad bit too bright hence the reason for looking at the ‘newer’ version - I’ll stick with what I’ve got. I’m also a picky MY2011 - everything else I tried didn’t work.

And btw they are still really bright not even close to oem as it says ...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk