Elsecar mega meet.

im going!!! also going to be selling a few bits i have lying around.... OEM Dv, light switch panel, chrome mirrors that i have lying around, blue tint on the base units but it will wipe off:):sorry:....

Cool you putting yours in the show and shine???? Genuine mirrors?

na i cant, i still havent got around to sorting the scratch down one side.... yup chrome mirrors - Paul had his nicked?:aggressive: you ruined my gag:lmfao:

oh sorry! never twigged! I'm gutted for paul. Spoke to him the other day looks like alot of damage.

yeah me too mate, wouldnt wish it on anyone..... his insurance paying out?

I think so. Fingers crossed! you cant have anything! always some tos*er that ruins it!

Think im going to pop along as its not far from me at all, wont have the Audi then but can always see what its like.

think i'll have a look, only about 2 mins drive from mine, not got an s3 yet, but wouldn't mind havin a look about

yeah im coming this time and a aint drinking the night before this time:noway:

yup guna come to this i think, easter weekend - off work so why not!!

I couldnt make out where it was or a postcode on that poster thingy, I know shoulda gone to specsavers !!

So whos going then because it would be good to meet you guys?

Dani - Dani_b19 + Mate + the misses haha

What time does this kick off? Do you need a ticket or anything to get in?

just looked through last years pics and from what ive seen I think a visit to the local shopping mall car park would yield better viewing. So with the sun out I may do something else.

Got back in from a day ruined by that w**k meet, cant believe i paid a tenner for me and the misses to get in, was the biggest waste of money ive every spent.
Ok so there was afew nice cars but that was it, f**k knows how they can justify £5 a head i dont know

Just got back, travelled 70miles for a very quick walk around, not the best show i've been too, luckily i escaped paying, the black dubforce s3 was stunning!

How you manage that? did anything else happen? i left about 11.45

Ooooh yes. The only thing that cheered me up was going and watching Fast and Furious :hubbahubba:

was talking to my mate today and he said he used to go to the early ones and they were pants. Think his Ralley was the star attraction lol

yup guys ill totally agree here, paid tenner for me and misus and think the car park had better attractions!! not least that octavia outside with the 911 paintwork, quite liked it..... the black S3 in the show was ***** if you ask me, it was a black s3 with LCR splitter, some random exhaust and black grill...nothing out of the ordinary, the blue S4 hadnt had the inside valetted since new with the looks of things, the only worthwhile thing for me was the black RS4 which looked good and genuine although i wouldnt have paid a tenner to see it!! Now the yellow S3 had loadsa money spent on it and if there werent so many people around i may have left my own suprise on the bonnet....when will some people realise, you can have too much leather in a car!!! tards...steering wheel looked a right abortion....and as for the swarveski diamond cleaning kit in the boot...is he telling us they were genuine swarveski's on the alloys..... yeah they arent the most expensive diamonds out there by a long stretch but there were hundreds of them... horse poo!!

on a good note saw S3BLX in the par cark:w00t:, minus its driver....

on a good note saw S3BLX in the par cark, minus its driver....

I saw yours to mate, minus you.....lol. Yr wheels look good mate, The crack in your back bumper isn't that bad i was expecting worse.
My car wasn't very clean i'm afraid. :puke2:

excuses excuses lol, my neighbour with the red Leon (parked next to mine) spotted yours, takin the **** cos you got them lurvely Brembo's haha.... what did you think to it all?

I think its a good show for a local one, i dont just go to see the audi's. i like the mk1 golfs and that. Its something to do, what did you think?

yeah i liked the retro stuff but there wasnt much of it..... best bit for me was the burger, im still trying to catch Voorhees on that front

Just got back, travelled 70miles for a very quick walk around, not the best show i've been too, luckily i escaped paying, the black dubforce s3 was stunning!

thats my old car, my current RS4 was on the dubforce stand too.

L:eecs, loved the RS4, bodywork looked immaculate....

incidently ive been eyeing one of these up for a while now, obviously done quite a bit of research etc, what consumption are you getting from it?