ELM 327 OBDII

Jet2004uk

Reaction score
Hi Guys

When I had my Ford :puke: I could use the bluetooth EML 327 OBDII no problems at all, since changing to the A3 (2010) I cannot get it to link up, it was a bit battered so thought would buy a new one as they dirt cheap, new one not connecting either, using torque on android had no probs before, do these not work on newish Audi's??

Thanks

John

This works on my facelift 2009 A3, using Android Torque.

ELM327 Bluetooth V1.5 OBD2 OBDII Auto Diagnostic Scanner Scan Adapter

you should look if it's compatible with your car, as the newer ones aren't compatible with all cars as the older versions were.
mine works on every car i've plugged it in, but my friend bought one and it doesn't work on most of the cars including mine.

I have a Wifi ELM, running Dashcommand on iphone5.

Very hit and miss whether it connects or not.

When it does, good piece of kit.

Is this still live. I've just Sussed out how to connect my BT ELM327 mini to dash command on my ipad. iPad is ios 7 jail broken but finally got it to work properly. Great app and diagnostic tool £6.99 on App Store and BT Dongle £7 on the bay.

If Torque doesn't find your bluetooth adapter make sure the app is up to date.
Make sure the adapter can be seen in the app.
I had to uninstall and reinstall Torque to find my bluetooth as it worked then suddenly stopped.
All Ok now.

Also with some mobile phones it has to be paired through bluetooth options. Pin is 0000 or 1234.