Elite Car Care - Maidenhead? Anyone ever used their services?

GSB

Reaction score
First post in this particular section of the forum...

I've had a new S3 on order since February, and it should finally be with me in October. The car is coming for Slough Audi, which is just down the road from Elite Car Care in Maidenhead. ECC are one of G-Techniq's approved purveyors of Crystal Serum and Exo super shiny stuff.

Question is, are they any good? (Elite Car Care that is, not the Gtechniq chemical wizardry)

Cheers,

I dont know ECC, but not a million miles away are http://concours-detailing.co.uk who have had my new A4 for the past couple of days giving it the full G-Techniq treatment inside and out. Photos to follow but I dont think photos will do it justice. OK, Im biased, it is my new car but OMG WOW - I couldnt be happier with it.

Reactions: Sandra and GSB
@GSB I've not used them personally but do know they have a good reputation. They are probably one of the older detailing companies and have been established for quite a while. Have a google around. You'll find them on Detailing World etc.

Reactions: GSB
Have booked my car in for three days of GTechniq-iness at Elite Car Care.

Slough Audi have very thoughtfully offered to PDI my new car when it comes off the truck from Grimsby Docks, then drive it over to Elite for the work, and then pick it up again ready for new car collection day.

Pretty good service from both companies if you ask me. I'll be sure to post some detail shots of the car when I pick it up.

Reactions: scotty76
I've got a S3 saloon ( March) . I used Elite to detail the car then add film to front bumper, wings, bonnet, back of mirrors, expensive but superb! You are welcome to have a look, I live in Bracknell.

Known Elite for at least 10 years. They seem to do many Teslas, several RS6, a Boxster Spyder ( first I'd ever seen) and a GT4, (only one I've ever seen.) Sometimes when I call in they have nothing special !!

Reactions: GSB
Picked up my car from Elite this afternoon. They do have some nice cars knocking about. The owner has a particularly nice '91 air-cooled 911 (if you're a fan of such things - pun intended)

Anyway, the new car. It's very very very shiny...

Many more pics to come, but for the moment it should suffice to say I'm very happy with the work, the service, and the friendliness of the staff.

IMG 0785
IMG 0789

Last edited:
Reactions: scotty76, Bulldog and SPIKE_