Elgin Show & Shine & Motorday

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just wondering if anybody is going to the a Elgin Show & Shine & Motorday on 1 June?
It seems that there are lots of owners clubs going from across Scotland. It would have been great to see Audi-Sport.net there considering how popular Audis are up here and how many nice models there are floating around the area.

It starts at 12 and is organised by Elgin Rotary Club. They have a Facebook page 'Elgin Show n' Shine'. There are a lot of car clubs attending as well as performance retailers and detailers etc.

Reactions: DuncVolvoTurbo
Kind of too far for us central guys. Would be good though to get out on the pop again in Elgin and visit some local establishments (The Ionic and The Vic) - always great banter in them pubs.

Do any if the Highland or Aberdeen guys fancy going? It would be good to meet up with some of the people on here.

Yeah, I guess I could be persuaded to drive up, not sure about a club stand though.

It doesn't matter if there is no club stand. If there is anybody going from here, it would be good to catch up. I will be heading over.

I'm on taxi duty for the end of the kilt walk, but won't be needed until about 7 so will have plenty time to do both.

Were you there bud I was with the zsoc the day in the sprit blue fiesta st that was right next to amd