Elgin Show & Shine & Motorday

ScottishA4B9

Hi All,
Just wondering if anybody is going to the a Elgin Show & Shine & Motorday on 1 June?
It seems that there are lots of owners clubs going from across Scotland. It would have been great to see Audi-Sport.net there considering how popular Audis are up here and how many nice models there are floating around the area.

DuncVolvoTurbo

Have you got any more details on this?

ScottishA4B9

It starts at 12 and is organised by Elgin Rotary Club. They have a Facebook page 'Elgin Show n' Shine'. There are a lot of car clubs attending as well as performance retailers and detailers etc.

Brodster

Kind of too far for us central guys. Would be good though to get out on the pop again in Elgin and visit some local establishments (The Ionic and The Vic) - always great banter in them pubs.

ScottishA4B9

Do any if the Highland or Aberdeen guys fancy going? It would be good to meet up with some of the people on here.

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Yeah, I guess I could be persuaded to drive up, not sure about a club stand though.

ScottishA4B9

It doesn't matter if there is no club stand. If there is anybody going from here, it would be good to catch up. I will be heading over.

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
I'm on taxi duty for the end of the kilt walk, but won't be needed until about 7 so will have plenty time to do both.

mikers4

I will be there just not in the rs4 today going up in my pals fiesta st

mikers4

Were you there bud I was with the zsoc the day in the sprit blue fiesta st that was right next to amd