Electric seats question

Ian_tdi

Reaction score
Hi,

I have managed to get hold of a set of later spec seats that are fully electric but my 2004 sport does not have electric seats. Will I have wires in place (wishful thinking!) or will i need to wire in the new seats, in which case how easy will this be?

Many thanks

Oh and they are also heated, is this possible to retro fit?

if the seats have the heated and electronic parts in them then its a case of wiring it into the cars CE and then enabling it. the heated seats will also need the heating dial on the climate control unit so you will need to upgrade that.

sounds like a good buy... how much you pay for it?

Are they leather too?

Heated front and rear?

Three or five door?

Just asking incase you give up as its a huge job to get the wiring in.

I've do e all except the electric but which is why I am asking. If you give up on the idea is be tempted to part ex you depending in what you.

do you mean the climate has to be pre facelift? any specific part or any?

it doesnt matter if you have newer seats, as long as the climate control unit is the same type as your existing one with the addition of the heated seats roller. So if you have a pre facelift cc unit now then make sure you get a pre facelift cc unit with heated seats rollers. I dont know how much more clear i can say that?

With you now....thanks
Hope any pre facelift heated cc unit works as there are a few with different ones same part no just letter changes