Electric seat upgrade advice please

Duck C7 allroad

Reaction score
So I've got the standard leather, heated seats with electric lumbar support in my allroad.

Quite frankly, they're flat like my old Q5 ones. and I slide all over the shop when turning corners, even carefully.

I'm looking at a set of fully electric, sports seats (not s-line or RS etc) with wings from a 2012 A6 saloon.

So two questions...

Does anyone know if these will fit successfully in my 2015 allroad given that my current modules already support heated seats and electric lumbar support?

And moreover, if a saloon set of seats will work in an Avant?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201013_220151.jpg
    Screenshot_20201013_220151.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 116
Front seats are the same for both saloon & avant, however the rear seats are different. If your car has manual seats then it won't have the wiring to support the electric adjustment motors, and the wiring that feeds the lumber support motors would not be rated enough to carry the amperage required for the other adjustment motors. You can buy the wiring harness from Kufatec. https://www.kufatec.com/en/comfort-...nt-cable-set-lordosis-for-audi-a6-a7-4g-42187

Reactions: Duck C7 allroad
Front seats are the same for both saloon & avant, however the rear seats are different. If your car has manual seats then it won't have the wiring to support the electric adjustment motors, and the wiring that feeds the lumber support motors would not be rated enough to carry the amperage required for the other adjustment motors. You can buy the wiring harness from Kufatec. https://www.kufatec.com/en/comfort-...nt-cable-set-lordosis-for-audi-a6-a7-4g-42187

That's really useful, thanks! I wasn't expecting the extra harness but at least it's not expensive.

But seemingly the set I'm looking at is pointless if the rear bench doesn't work... Can't have everything...