Electric S6 / RS6 recaro seat retrofit to final edition C5

Ben jah min

Reaction score
So I've had a real good opportunity to give my C5 A6 an upgrade from the standard 'final edition' leather kit to C5 S6 / RS6 Leather electric recaro's.

These are what i currently have;

$_1.JPG

And i want to fit these;

$_1.JPG

Will this just be plug and play to connect up as my current seats have electric lumbar and height adjustment but if I'm not mistaken the recaro's are fully electric - tilt and slide too. Will this just be an additional plug socket under the seat or will i need an additional loom to connect it up and get them to work?

My fear is that ill fit them and then be unable to adjust the seats and be in a pickle once they're in!

Can anyone confirm these will be a straight swap or will i have to fetch a +12v and ground to them?

Cheers

They are plug And play. Early cars And later seats might have different pluga for The airbaguri but The wires are colour coded so you cannot go wrong !

Reactions: Ben jah min
awesome, thanks for the reply!

I just need it to stop raining now so i can pull the interior!

Too bad mate. I am in Italy by seaside in 29 Celsius and I really feel for you !!!;-)

Is there a difference between the A/S3 recaros to the ones you have pictured above? I want to change the seats in my allroad and have seen some A3 ones which look similar but I'm not chancing it just yet! Any info would help.