Electric Folding Mirrors

jazzysingh

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have an Audi A3 '56' plate 2.0 tdi sline. I was wondering if I could fit electric folding mirrors?

I know on one of my older cars (Nissan) I had these wired up to the alarm so when the fob was pressed they folding in.

My Audi doesnt have electric folding mirrors - I manually fold them in. Is this possible? Does anybody know the cost of this? It is not a job that is priority for me but I just wondered if this can be done and the cost, it is on the list.... after bluetooth and maybe rns-e!

Thanks...

Yes I have fitted fair few electric folding mirrors for people, so yes its possible & we can offer this service as a site sponsor, PM for more info :)

Reactions: Geebo
Nigel are you based anywhere near London/Kent?
I would be interested in having these retrofitted for my Audi A4 B8.5 2013 if the price is right.

Yes I am, let me get vcds invoice sorted then you have my contact data :)

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
I can highly recommend NHN he's done several retro fit jobs for me including folding mirrors. Top bloke.

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3 and NHN
Oh sorry I was waiting to hear back from you tbh, my apologies.

Please ping me a PM regarding this & we'll put together something :)

Hi Nigel, could you also drop me a PM on the price for this doing on a B7 A4?

cheers mate

Hi, My mirrors are electric so you can fold them in from inside electrically... Is it possible to have them fold in when locking the car via remote fob and fold out when opening from the remote fob? Car is a 2004 S4 B6.

Thanks!

Hi, My mirrors are electric so you can fold them in from inside electrically... Is it possible to have them fold in when locking the car via remote fob and fold out when opening from the remote fob? Car is a 2004 S4 B6.

Thanks!

You cannot do this on the S3 and I am 99.9% sure that its the same for the S4.

I have an 05 A3 8P, which does have a manual selection to fold the door mirrors. I am not sure if it answered above, but if not, is there a way of coding so that the mirrors fold when the car is locked ?

id be interested in follding mirrors on my A3 8v as had them before on Honda Civic and miss then now and makes driving into the garage more tight.
many thanks
Chris

I'd like this done to mine, and possibly auto lights if its not to big of a job. If any one could pm me with prices that would be great :)

Please pm me & I'd be happy to quote you. Thanks.

I'm going to buy a A4 b8.5 12-13reg s4 in the next few months & would also like to get elec folding mirrors fitted...
Can't pm,how many posts do you need to enable pm?