Eibach Pro Spring Kit.

Dazmo

Reaction score
Do you supply these for my 2006 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Quattro?

Im after the eibach pro spring kit, 30mm all round.

I beleive the part number is E10-15-003-03-22

Can you please confirm correct fitment and price.:o.k:

Yeah we'll beat that price and do them for £150 inc. VAT plus postage.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Does that include any kind of club discount and how much is postage as a difference of £2 is neither here nor there?:shrug:

If you could do them for £140 with postage then ill have a set off you:icon_thumright:

Otherwise ill nip down graham goodes as they are local to me and collect some.:racer:

No we couldn't do that price, sorry.

Thanks for asking though.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Hey damian,

I have a question and its something i didnt realsise before but...

Obviosuly i have an S-Line A4 and it is already lowered 20mm by the standard springs so is it really worth going ahead with 30mm eibachs when the only gain i will receive is a 10mm drop from the standard S-Line springs?

Will it make that much difference or should i maybe go for the 40-50mm springs but i dont want it to be too low.

Ive heard that the 30mm springs are more comfortable than the standard s-line ONES

The Eibach pro's will be a better quality spring but will only lower your S-Line around another 10mm so if you're wanting more of a drop you'll need to go for something like the H&R 45mm springs.

Damian @ DPM Performance

The Eibach pro's will be a better quality spring but will only lower your S-Line around another 10mm so if you're wanting more of a drop you'll need to go for something like the H&R 45mm springs.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Is there anything with a 40mm drop and also will these affect the standard shocks/dampers or will i need to uprate these? can i manage on standard shocks/dampers

No but Weitec offer a 35mm drop.

It would be best to change the dampers as well as it'll give you a better and more matched ride but a lot of people just use lowering springs with standard dampers and have no problems.

Damian @ DPM Performance

No but Weitec offer a 35mm drop.

It would be best to change the dampers as well as it'll give you a better and more matched ride but a lot of people just use lowering springs with standard dampers and have no problems.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Ok thanks mate,

Dont suppose you have any pics of an s-line on 45mm springs do you?

And how much are those H&R 45mm springs?

We'd do them for £152 all in.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Cheers Damian, how do i order then mate?

Would i be ok to use these on my standard shocks as they have 50k on them , or would it be wise to put some new standard shocks on as i cant afford eibach dampers.

Last edited:
You can either order online and put a note saying 'Att: Damian' or just give us a ring.

It would be best to save up for a set of after marker dampers with shorter pistons really as they won't be that much more then a new set of standard ones.

Damian @ DPM Performance

You can either order online and put a note saying 'Att: Damian' or just give us a ring.

It would be best to save up for a set of after marker dampers with shorter pistons really as they won't be that much more then a new set of standard ones.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Damian sorry to keep pestering you mate.

But would i be better off going for the weitec GT shocks and springs? And also whats the difference between the hicon and the GTs

Are weitec shocks hydraulic?

Last edited: