Eibach Pro Kit

vervdc

Cheers @vervdc for pictures.

It looks like when i installed the Sportline kit into my B7. A tad higher at the back than front.

Doesnt matter about dirt car looks great with them installed. Thanks for help and pictures ;-)

No probs! Just realised after checking at home that the pics have turned upside down! Not sure how that happened.

But anyway, yeah it seems the front is a little lower down than the back which to me creates a bit more of an aggressive stance which I quite like!

matt.russell

You want air mate :) .. best Thing I did on my car ! .. I've done coilovers and lowering springs and they both handle like a dream don't get me wrong, but... when your going over a speed bump in first gear holding up a queue.. and scrapping on your drive its not the best option .. you might as well just save up a little bit longer and spend your money on something that is perfect for lowed cars :/
10395808_10152603076808956_3439613564254927635_n.jpg

ruairi83

No probs! Just realised after checking at home that the pics have turned upside down! Not sure how that happened.

But anyway, yeah it seems the front is a little lower down than the back which to me creates a bit more of an aggressive stance which I quite like!

Your right car looks great and is aggressive looking bud. Thanks for pictures.

JG51 AUD

Looking good Matt, spot on. :thumbs up: